Studio Tour | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So this random thought popped into my head...

While I would love nothing more than to see the demise of KONG 360 3D (and Supercharged), that sadly won't happen (isolated fire? :devil: ). ANYWAY.... it'd be great if Universal got the breaking bridge back in action, especially with the big anniversary.

Normally you cross the bridge the same direction you enter KONG, then loop back around to go up the hill to continue (poor design honestly). I know there's sensors to trigger effects & whatnot, BUT... what if they could reverse the route for the breaking bridge?

So after KONG, instead of turning right to loop around, they'd turn left to access the bridge. This would allow an existing attraction to not be defunct & add to the overall experience. It made me curious if they could operate it from entering the opposite end. They keep their precious screen, while we get back our bridge. Win-win!

So this random thought popped into my head...

While I would love nothing more than to see the demise of KONG 360 3D (and Supercharged), that sadly won't happen (isolated fire? :devil: ). ANYWAY.... it'd be great if Universal got the breaking bridge back in action, especially with the big anniversary.

Normally you cross the bridge the same direction you enter KONG, then loop back around to go up the hill to continue (poor design honestly). I know there's sensors to trigger effects & whatnot, BUT... what if they could reverse the route for the breaking bridge?

So after KONG, instead of turning right to loop around, they'd turn left to access the bridge. This would allow an existing attraction to not be defunct & add to the overall experience. It made me curious if they could operate it from entering the opposite end. They keep their precious screen, while we get back our bridge. Win-win!
Question: Do Kong & F&F still use 3D glasses on the tour......If so, that makes those Orlando decisions even more stupid.

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

^Me this morning when my friend from Orlando went to USH yesterday & says the "Psycho house is gone" because they didnt see it... it's too early for this crap...

So I had to explain (TWICE), that the area & others were active construction sites to refurbish for the 60th Anniversary. THEN I pulled up a video to screenshot both Bates Motel & the Psycho house/WotW to show that they're still there. *sigh* they aren't even hidden!!

Last edited:
Doubt they have them but a photo op with the flinestone house world be very cool
Like the "recent" destruction of WHO-ville, the Flintstones sets have long been destroyed. Remember, these sets aren't made to last.

Hence why the WOTW house facades are being redone from the ground up. I also believe they aren't sure what to replace it with either lol

I'm still mourning the loss of the Lost World: Jurassic Park sets that were left to rot behind WOTW

Like the "recent" destruction of WHO-ville, the Flintstones sets have long been destroyed. Remember, these sets aren't made to last.

Hence why the WOTW house facades are being redone from the ground up. I also believe they aren't sure what to replace it with either lol

I'm still mourning the loss of the Lost World: Jurassic Park sets that were left to rot behind WOTW
basically confirms that you’ll be getting off the tram to do terror tram route. Also new uniforms premiered yesterday.

basically confirms that you’ll be getting off the tram to do terror tram route.
Confirms what? WHO-ville? That was torn down in 2020 due to it rotting away. The WOTW sets needed to be replaced. Bates needed a renovation.

Sure it works in favor of the 60th, but it's all just necessary upkeep that they tend to neglect

I'll need to check the app but the Tram is something you go on in the morning or after 5 PM.....the afternoon is always peak for this ride

Also someone reported the tram was at the shortest ride time they have ever rode it, 35 mins in total vs the normal 60ish mins.

• Wow
Reactions: saint.piss
Oof, lol. I haven't seen the Studio Tour this busy since Terror Tram at hhn last year.

Well, it is spring break season and the park hours are later today. From the app it looks like most attractions have a hefty wait time, and with the tour being a “must do” for a lot of visitors, it kind of makes sense.

Reactions: Wesker69
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced new additions, experiences, and more as they prepare to celebrate the Studio Tour’s 60th milestone anniversary, starting April 26.

As part of the Studio Tour's 60th Anniversary celebration, Earthquake: The Big One recently underwent a refurbishment and updated the attraction - and we got a sneak peek!

The Tram Photo Ops sound wonderful, very excited for those

I'm mixed the Subway redo, I'm sure it will be better and like the Easter eggs but I kinda prefer the old look, but will try to hold my judgement for when it reopens

Reactions: Jake S