Stories About Guests & Cast Members | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Stories About Guests & Cast Members

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also one night while in line for The Simpsons they announced that the ride was operating at low capacity and they were experiencing techincal problems and put the wait time up to 70 minutes. A TON of people got out of line and we moved nearly up to the front, got free jellybeans, and then the ride came back on and the wait time was like 10 minutes. Haha.
Same Thing Here, The First Time I Went On Transformers, Evac Got Caught By The Decepticons (An Excuse For Technical Difficulties) So A "U.S Soldier" Gave The Whole Line Jelly Beans, I Waited About 80min. So, It Wasn't A Really Good "First Experience" 

Universal is a pro at this. I've been stuck in lines at Disney for over an hour, come to the front of the line, it breaks, and they wouldn't even give me a FastPass, they just shrugged and asked everyone to leave. At Universal they truly try to make guests happy if an attraction breaks down or there's unexpected wait.

Reactions: William
WTH is this guys problem. He breaks into the USH backlot runs around and gets caught and wants to do it again cause he knows he's not going to get in trouble. Well I hope USH does view the site and get this guys name and face to security. ( oh yea and he is already an ex employee so breaking into the park could have more repercussions  then a regular intruder.)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0s57vhjiDUM?feature=oembed
I dont condone this guys action at all they all illegal and could get you hurt just as he did with he's ankle.

I ASK ALL USH AND IU FANS TO PLEASE NOT DO THIS!

Interesting watch but what a complete moron, I hope he gets caught.

He has a few other videos on different sets as well...

EDIT: That guys a nutcase. I just recognized him. My dealership I work at is suing him. He thinks he's some bad ass adventurer who hunts UFOs and is some hero. He worked at a security cam company we used and he illegally posted our security videos on YouTube and other places and claimed false crap about us. He's a nutcase you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerry 92602
It really upsets me that this man thinks he can just trample all over these sets and run around as he pleases throughout the Backlot.. I cringed everytime he bounced around through the plane's crash site. Someone, please send this to Universal..!

So I went to the park 2 days ago, and had a questionable experience in (of all places) House of Horrors.. There was a group of foreign guys in front of us dragging their terrified girlfriends throughout the maze, laughing hysterically and annoyingly at their shrieks. They might've been a bit tipsy, and I can't even explain how obnoxious they were.. Anyways, if any of you are familiar with HOH, you'll know that there's a small portion where you walk through some catacombs and a zombie woman wearing a white dress splattered in blood comes up and gives everyone a spook. Well, one of the men was feeling a little confident, so he decided to get up close and personal with the scare actor by getting just inches away from her, flailing his arms and laughing. He hadn't touched her, but she wasn't taking any of it - the second he got close to her, she yelled (and I mean yelled), "BACK THE F*CK OFF." I'm not too sure if he understood what she said, but I think he got the hint.

Alright, so I know guests can get team members pretty steamed, but was there a need for the team member to curse loudly in the middle of the attraction? I feel like she might've been a bit confident herself being hidden behind that mask.. Needless to say, I was shocked. There was another female team member with one of those glowing sticks to direct guests through the maze standing right next to her, but didn't really react.

As inappropriate as that is, if that guy was truly getting in her private space to that extent, it was just verbal self defense. Anyone who instigates something like that deserves to be yelled at. I know...I know...inappropriate for a cast member, but as a self defense sorta thing, I understand her.

When I have some time, ill post the story of the horrible thing that happened to my sister at the park when we went a few days ago about how a Transfomers cast member was verbally harassing her.

Yeah, Universal cast members are usually super nice. There's a bunch that really stand out and can really improve your day, but then there can be one that just absolutely ruins it. Interesting how that can happen, eh? You can have a bunch of people make your day but what person can foul it up.

And I just got fired so I guess ill be able to tell that story and trip report sooner than I thought.

:'(

Yeah, Universal cast members are usually super nice. There's a bunch that really stand out and can really improve your day, but then there can be one that just absolutely ruins it. Interesting how that can happen, eh? You can have a bunch of people make your day but what person can foul it up.

And I just got fired so I guess ill be able to tell that story and trip report sooner than I thought.

:'(
Sorry to hear about your termination. Hope things shape up,

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts