Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The model looks great but it's exactly what we've been expecting and shown so far. I like it a lot, my only worry is they're trying to go for a Diagon Alley level reveal that just won't land.

You're talking like if Universal was the first one. Magic Kingdoms main street has a "Diagon Alley" reveal and so does Cars land.

DSC_0927%20as%20Smart%20Object-1-M.jpg

You're talking like if Universal was the first one. Magic Kingdoms main street has a "Diagon Alley" reveal and so does Cars land.

I don't think Joe anywhere said Universal was the first, and only - or that other areas don't have a nice reveal.

What were you expecting? It looks just like it did in A New Hope and Rogue One. :shrug:

I was hoping it'd be more periwinkle.

I was hoping it'd be more periwinkle.
Maybe a little tweaking needed in coloration, but they have two full years to figure that out.

At the end of the day, people will buy it because it's blue milk, but they'll only come back for more if it tastes good so I'd say taste is a bigger worry point for me.

Yea. This is what my shrug was for. I don't get it. It was in like 2 seconds of the first movie. I've never understood why it's a "thing"
Because Star Wars doesn't have much more from a F&B standpoint to work with pretty much other than the bread Rey ate at the beginning of Ep. 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a little tweaking needed in coloration, but they have two full years to figure that out.

At the end of the day, people will buy it because it's blue milk, but they'll only come back for more if it tastes good so I'd say taste is a bigger worry point for me.

Because Star Wars doesn't have much more from a F&B standpoint to work with pretty much other than the bread Rey ate at the beginning of Ep. 7.

I was kidding. :lol:

Reactions: rioriz and Nick