Roboasis/Coke Refurb Project | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Roboasis/Coke Refurb Project

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also known as [HASHTAG]#TheDarkestTimeline[/HASHTAG].

(I hate Pepsi :lol:)

I wish we didn't have this exclusive drink supplier crap at the resorts. I wish they'd sell both. I hate Coke products...yet it's all you can get at the central Florida theme parks. (I heard a lady complaining about that last week...so I know I'm not the only one!) I know many people don't like Pepsi either, but seriously...I really only drink Pepsi, Mountain Dew, or Dr Pepper and not one of those are available anywhere except Legoland! (Dr Pepper nowhere)

Reactions: *Q* and agentj
The only time I know a park offered both was back in the days of the Magic Kingdom when Country Bear was sponsored by Pepsi-Cola/Frito-Lay. Pepsi was served at the adjacent restaurant .. Coke was served everywhere else.

I wish we didn't have this exclusive drink supplier crap at the resorts. I wish they'd sell both. I hate Coke products...yet it's all you can get at the central Florida theme parks. (I heard a lady complaining about that last week...so I know I'm not the only one!) I know many people don't like Pepsi either, but seriously...I really only drink Pepsi, Mountain Dew, or Dr Pepper and not one of those are available anywhere except Legoland! (Dr Pepper nowhere)

It is the same when you go into a restaurant. They sell one or the other. You are never going to stop that because contracts are good for both companies. The one servings gets a discount and the one selling knows only their products will be sold there. Win/Win for both companies. If Disney or Uni said screw the contract we want to sell both, they won't get the discount and this would cost them way too much money.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I peeked in there 10 days ago and they had dirt with maybe some conduit. Not moving very fast with it but as long as they get the walls down by HHN I would be satisfied.