Roboasis/Coke Refurb Project | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Roboasis/Coke Refurb Project

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not to say anything but there are two bars within several feet from this thing. I don't think a third was needed. Plus it is sponsored by coke that does not sell alcohol. Lol

Not sure why anyone thought this would be a bar.

Not to say anything but there are two bars within several feet from this thing. I don't think a third was needed. Plus it is sponsored by coke that does not sell alcohol. Lol

Not sure why anyone thought this would be a bar.
Because unless its a life-sized AA polar bear, I don't care where my coke comes from.

Reactions: Cole
I'm down with a soda bar, wonder if they'll have anything special. Possibly from another country like club cool or an exclusive drink. A man can dream
We always stop in Club Cool a few times when we're at Epcot. It's fun to try out the different country's tastes in soda, even though some of them are a little rough. But it's surely a nice cultural experience.:)

Reactions: IzzyB and Cole
We always stop in Club Cool a few times when we're at Epcot. It's fun to try out the different country's tastes in soda, even though some of them are a little rough. But it's surely a nice cultural experience.:)
Club cool is arguably the best thing in Epcot right now. It's a blast and really shows how different our cultures are through the simplest of things. Would love if universal had an equivalent

We always stop in at Club Cool when we are at Epcot too. I like it but it is always super loud in there and way too sticky.

I've heard whispers that Club Cool may close soon with the new mini-World of Coke Experience opening by late spring at Disney Springs.

Coke wants to pull it.

Reactions: Ryno27
In another dimension Pepsi is a drink supplier and Texaco still a sponsor and we get a Pepsi Perfect serving drink station themed to Texaco Service Station with Kuka Arms pretending to fix hover conversion cars and others serving refreshing Pepsi Perfect with The DeLorean and Train time machines having a nicer nearby display to continue some World Expo theming in a space that is not big enough to be used by anything else.

Reactions: martymcflyy85