Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
  1. I work on a lot of very technical equipment, MRI's, Mass spect's, and such. I would say about 50% of the new systems installed end up needing more cooling. Equipment runs hot setting off heat detectors.

The weather gods have blessed me, lol. No rain and not that hot here at AK. Just rode Navi River Journey. It's hard to see at night but it's cool. Now going to go queue up for EMH to ride FOP.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
The weather gods have blessed me, lol. No rain and not that hot here at AK. Just rode Navi River Journey. It's hard to see at night but it's cool. Now going to go queue up for EMH to ride FOP.
Interesting thing about perception and expectations
i thought ROL was a lot better than what i read on different discussion boards
i also thought night time Pandora was disappointing compared to what my expectations were before hand
i had high expectations for FOP and everyone in our group of 14 were blown away by the ride

And the nighttime lighting has been brightened, at least in some places.

Edit: And now they're out of tails and translator card packs apparently

Reactions: jtsalien
I'll get to writing a full review in a few days, but first impressions are:

FoP - simply amazing. In my top five rides anywhere.
NRJ - lol what? I was honestly beyond surprised when the ride ended. It left me wanting... no expecting more. AA = A+
Daytime - beautiful beyond belief
Nighttime - not as beautiful as advertised, but unique enough that I enjoyed it (I think the increased brightness improved it)
Good - really good for quick service
Drum show - adds a lot more than you'd expect

Used EMH last night to ride FOP. They didn't have no wait time set. Went in the queue at around 10:30 pm and that was the worst idea, lol. I thought it would be like 45min. I was already exhausted from the drive and walking around. Ended up waiting two hours or more.

The ride blew my mind though, definitely woke me up from that waiting in line slump. When we got out, it was 12:30 and the line was 20 min. Next time now I know.

Reactions: Mad Dog
This Saturday morning would have been a good time to go to AK. At 10:45 AM Navii River was 60 minutes, FOP was 120 minutes and all the other major attractions in the park were 10 to 30 minute stand by waits.....Update..Prime time Saturday afternoon remained good touring times...2:30 PM stand by times: Dinosaur 30 minutes, Kilimanjaro Safari 15 minutes, Flight of Passage 90 minutes, Navi River 60 minutes.......

Last edited: