One Direction Coming to Universal - Nov 17 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

One Direction Coming to Universal - Nov 17

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, dothey make sure to keep clear pathways throughout Citywalk for an event like this? I'm imagining a couple who are on vacay that just want to get from RP to US this morning. Eeep!

So, dothey make sure to keep clear pathways throughout Citywalk for an event like this? I'm imagining a couple who are on vacay that just want to get from RP to US this morning. Eeep!
They have paths clear, but it's VERY packed. They are holding people like sheep in different zones around the lagoon so allow the pathways to stay open and keep everything safe and in order.

I think this pic illustrates exactly how packed it is:

B2pOk3dCUAUbM2m.jpg

Good Lord, curious to see if these crowds translate into the parks later as well..

Eh.. not exactly. Longest wait in the park right now is about 30 minutes. Unless they're leaving and coming back for the special Cinematic Spectacular?

Here's video of the One Direction version of CineSpec from tonight. OIt's mostly just their songs with clips from music videos mixed together.

[video=youtube;3VIqOtp8fIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VIqOtp8fIg[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, what production company is used for the taping of these stage shows at Universal? Too, who designs and builds the production, sets etc.
I'm almost positive Universal Studios Florida Production Group does the tapings. So it's their own company. http://studio.florida.universalstudios.com/index.php

That was...interesting

I do like the fact they're using Cinspec tech for more of these events though...dem lights are purty

Yeah I'm glad cinespec can be used for more than one show. This was a nice way to end a very....very long day
They are doing the show tonight as well.

I believe One direction is putting on a private show after the park closes on the plaza music stage as well. They were setting up for it yesterday.

They are doing the show tonight as well.

I believe One direction is putting on a private show after the park closes on the plaza music stage as well. They were setting up for it yesterday.

Yes, there was a concert being filmed for the upcoming December special; it was after hours, with contest winners and package purchasers as the guests. The boys also did a meet and greet in the Fanzone with contest winners, which happened around 4 pm on the 18th.

- - - Updated - - -

We, meaning I was one of the people who did this, DID build paths for day guests. They were routed from valet parking, to behind the movie theaters, with a long, circular chute around the arches, to USF. For people going to IOA, we sent them down the BMG pathway, through the crossover gate by BMG, the one we used to use for HHN.