One Direction Coming to Universal - Nov 17 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

One Direction Coming to Universal - Nov 17

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I fear for every Orlandoian and person in that vicinty that day and all in the Universal workers. Hopefully they will have ear buds for all the screaming otherwise they are going to go deaf.

I dont care about one direction but I'm debating taking the girls that day just to see how it turns out. Should be interesting.

Apologies from everyone in the UK over 14 years old, that you guys also have to put up with this bunch of twats

Apologies from everyone in the UK over 14 years old, that you guys also have to put up with this bunch of twats
Haha this will no doubt be the worst day of some Team Member's lives...While I think it will be big for the resort I respect the small folks that have to do crowd control, security, parking, etc for all these crazy fans (and the 1D fan base is quite crazy)

Haha this will no doubt be the worst day of some Team Member's lives...While I think it will be big for the resort I respect the small folks that have to do crowd control, security, parking, etc for all these crazy fans (and the 1D fan base is quite crazy)

Probably. I'll bet one day of crazed fans screaming out lyrics would be worse than any pre-recorded safety message on loop. :pound:

Btw where will this be in citywalk? This could break the resort lol

Well I would imagine next to the Universal Store on the stage...or by the lagoon (Where Ellen tapes)...I believe there is more room by the lagoon, but I'm still not sure what Universal's vision is for the event and what kind of crowd their going to let near the stage as it is a 'limited concert'

Well I would imagine next to the Universal Store on the stage...or by the lagoon (Where Ellen tapes)...I believe there is more room by the lagoon, but I'm still not sure what Universal's vision is for the event and what kind of crowd their going to let near the stage as it is a 'limited concert'

If its the one near the store good god damn luck to eveybody there having to be completely stuck in city walk until the show is over. The ellen stage would probably be their best bet capacity wise

I would also go with on the water. It gives a much better backdrop for the TV audience, better to show off the resort.

I just took my granddaughter and niece to see them with 5SOS here in Michigan. 100,000 SCREAMING/DANCING/CRYING girls all under one roof. I feel for anyone anywhere near where they're playing.

Hold on I have a hilarious idea. Can someone please go that day and stand near the back end of jurassic park or simpsons just to see if you can still hear the screaming of little girls from there? If so thats incredibly impressive

I believe this is going to be on the lilypad stage on the water, and I am going to also figure that it will be a "performance", and not a "concert", like we had for The Tonight Show, so a couple of songs for The Today Show and that's it. I could be wrong, and even though it is on one of my days off, I am willing to work this because I want to witness the insanity.

I believe this is going to be on the lilypad stage on the water, and I am going to also figure that it will be a "performance", and not a "concert", like we had for The Tonight Show, so a couple of songs for The Today Show and that's it. I could be wrong, and even though it is on one of my days off, I am willing to work this because I want to witness the insanity.
Yes the official release on the blog says 'Special Performance' which leads me to believe it will be to the effect of the Summer Concert Series that the today show does (if you watch the Today Show)...in other words, a few songs will be performed, but nowhere near a full concert..
dear Lord, I hope people know that

Really curious to see how many crowds this brings. I'd love to see a new WWOHP 1.0-esque aerial shot. :lol: I'll be recording the Today Show to see the resort coverage too.

i was watching the news this morning about it. it's insane out there. i can imagine how much money Uni has already made just in parking and sales in citywalk.

edit: so i get to work and three of my coworkers have called in sick :shifty: