Official Universal Orlando Newsletters | Inside Universal Forums

Official Universal Orlando Newsletters

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Felipe

V.I.P. Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
Universal Orlando frequently publishes newsletters for Annual Passholders and Team Members, so this thread is dedicated to these periodicals.

Here is the brand new PASSPORT For Annual Passholders - Winter 2014 / 2015, which features the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter Annual Passholder Vacation Package, the upcoming Universal Holiday Celebrations, and much more!

Awesome. I just got this in the mail yesterday. Thanks for posting. That BOGO Dining Deal is actually a really big savings. They sold us on it at Leaky Cauldron since based on our order, it would've saved us a lot of money and it did.

FYI:

My girlfriend just tried to check on the HP package. It was a trainwreck. The number 1-866-PASS-4-FUN doesn't have any option for vacation packages. So we pulled up the vacation package number on their site. Got in touch with someone who had no idea of this stuff (which i've dealt with before, involving comp room upgrades for premier passholders, i've never gotten one yet its clearly listed as a perk). She said it was for 4 nights not for 3 and we had to correct her. Then she said the breakfast was one total and not per person. 25 minutes wasted. She was more interested in up selling BMG, Meal Deal, etc. than what we wanted to buy.

Yeah, the customer service at UOR, including the annual pass center, could really use some work. I've had issues with them multiple times, and I know how much that can turn a person off the resort...

As for the thread topic, I really love the little newsletters they send out, they get me pumped for the next time I go and obviously tell me about some of the deals we get. I am really pushing my parents (who don't have a pass) into a short trip to the parks, and our deals really help when convincing :lol: