New Parking Garage | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

New Parking Garage

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We're talking where the current team member parking lot is. So yeah west of USF.

HTF, you already spilled the beans about the garage itself. What is so special about it?

There was a conversation that had an few things came up including that crazy ass rumor I hinted about a month ago. So far everything has been dead on and coming together perfectly as the conversation predicted. If this stays the coarse were in for something big that may truly show everyone who the new players are in the themepark wars. Also want to mention this same type of conversation took place a little over a year ago. It involved a few things that I thought could never happen, things like Transformers at 44 and Springfield land all by Summer 2013. I think we all know how that turned out...

This is due to capacity but there is something very interesting that's unrelated yet very important about this garage. I'm hoping I can spill the beans in the future.

Let me guess. It'll involve screens and be in 3D.

No omnimovers actually :lol:

I wonder, is the significance of the garage that the sprung tents could perhaps be relocated to the TM lot with the added capacity of the garage?

Or, is the significance of the garage just that it helps validate the Mystery Rumor because it comes from the same conversation from the same source?

eta: Omnimover would definitely show who is serious because that is sacred Disney territory:mickey2:

Well, the garage is big because it is desperately needed for TM capacity, but I think you may be on to something there with the sprung tents. If they are going to use that land my MIB, the tents would have to go somewhere, so your theory makes sense.

Im not too familiar with the tm parking at uni so where is this new garage going to be located, I just cant visualize it in my head sorry

Just thought about my post and its obviously not gonna be seen from inside the park my betting is it will located at the very rear of the existing car park leaving room in between the new lot and diagon alley ???

No omnimovers actually :lol:

An employee garage with an Ominmover ride would be AWESOME! ;-)

Just speculating, but the issue with a new attraction between Simpsons and MIB has always been the pyro bunker back there. A complete realignment of backstage services (based around a new parking garage) could free up space to relocate the bunker, leaving a perfect plot for a new E-ticket...

Thanks just wondering wouldnt that be a tad high and large enough to see from diagon alley ?
HTF mentioned it will only be 3 stories, so I don't think it will be a problem. The Gringotts building alone is huge and blocks a lot back there and i'd think a lot of the rest of Diagon Alley will as well. To the left of DA are a lot of TM buildings, HR, wardrobe, lockers, cafeteria, etc. There's a lot of space in between, hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

I didnt catch that it was only three stories so yeah I dont see any problem with it.

So when do we see some kind of construction or movement of existing tm parking im guessing by or just after HHN or is that a tad late given its 6 month timeframe construction window ??

I didnt catch that it was only three stories so yeah I dont see any problem with it.

So when do we see some kind of construction or movement of existing tm parking im guessing by or just after HHN or is that a tad late given its 6 month timeframe construction window ??
HTF said we should see movement within 7-10 days.