New Parade at Universal Studios Florida (Rumor) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

New Parade at Universal Studios Florida (Rumor)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The hell is esoteric pictyres.
The fake production studio that this gate is themed to, since it’s in the Hollywood section of the park, and is an easy way to explain the existence of the soundstage building for ET being visible. Soundstages in Production Central are no big deal, but since we’re in a Hollywood backlot, there’s this little bit of placemaking to make what can be seen over the backstage gate still fit the theme. But I digress.

The fake production studio that this gate is themed to, since it’s in the Hollywood section of the park, and is an easy way to explain the existence of the soundstage building for ET being visible. Soundstages in Production Central are no big deal, but since we’re in a Hollywood backlot, there’s this little bit of placemaking to make what can be seen over the backstage gate still fit the theme. But I digress.
Considering the cost cutting currently, I will gladly take this little extra work we got here then. This is somehow new info to me!