New Jurassic World film (2025) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

New Jurassic World film (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I find it interesting that this is being referred to as a sequel to Jurassic World. Is that definitely going to be the case or is it possible this is just going to have a basic connection to the original JP film with one or two glancing mentions of the events of JW at best?

I find it interesting that this is being referred to as a sequel to Jurassic World. Is that definitely going to be the case or is it possible this is just going to have a basic connection to the original JP film with one or two glancing mentions of the events of JW at best?
Honestly I think it'll exist in the Jurassic World timeline (so modern day) and will probably only reference those movies. But that's just my guess based off what we know

I think the issue, like many things with the Jurassic Park series, is that Steven Spielberg is extremely good at working kids into his films. Subsequent directors and writers have attempted to duplicate the Spielberg experience in many ways but are, as the kids say, not necessarily talented enough to make it work.

(The Lost World is also quite bad, IMO, so it's not like Spielberg is immune from this)
besides kelly, why was the lost world bad? i liked it.

"Scarlett Johansson in Talks to Lead New ‘Jurassic World’ Movie ... The feature is on the fast track as it heads to July 2, 2025."

I love the franchise but skipped the last two as they looked forced to me , still baffled by this news but excited that ScarJo is in it

the last jurassic movie is the worst in the entire franchise, worse than jp3

Reactions: Ahmanet
people hated Jurassic Park 3 so much
I always loved it. always
and Jurassic world dominion truly is the worst thing in the franchise
even the Netflix cartoon was better.
The fact that the cartoon is better than Domination speaks volumes. But as they say, nowhere to go but up for the next movie.

Blade is never going to get made, is it? Lol

Honestly, I don’t think Mahershala Ali should be Blade anyway. Like, I’d love to see him because he’s a great actor, but the man is way too old to be playing a character that doesn’t age.

Honestly, I don’t think Mahershala Ali should be Blade anyway. Like, I’d love to see him because he’s a great actor, but the man is way too old to be playing a character that doesn’t age.
i want someone with a little more sarcastic humor. blade can be sarcastically funny

I'm thinking this may be more in line with the "Dinos on the mainland" plot from the OG novel. Since they are already out in the world maybe a smaller scale story with that theme can work.

Also there seems to be a cave sequence being filmed now.