MSHI Expansion? | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just want official announcements for Uni's stuff. Insider info is nice and all but it's nothing compared to official anouncements. And considering Uni only has F&F and SNW announced right now... I honestly think now is the prime time to give details on what's coming to IOA or Park 3. Hopefully one of the IOA projects is Marvel.

Announcements aren't going to come immediately. Universal simply can't outdo Disney this press cycle. Disney announced too much and there's too much Star Wars hype.

As soon as all of the post-D23 hype quiets down, Universal will be in a position to make an announcement.

I assume. I have no insider knowledge.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Announcements aren't going to come immediately. Universal simply can't outdo Disney this press cycle. Disney announced too much and there's too much Star Wars hype.

As soon as all of the post-D23 hype quiets down, Universal will be in a position to make an announcement.

I assume. I have no insider knowledge.

It will also save a lot of confusion. The public will easily get confused between what's coming to Disney and Universal.

I pray that Spider-Man doesn't ever change. It's a perfect ride and I think messing with it will only damage its reputation.

Doubtful, I'm sure Universal Creative had a pretty good idea well before the announcement.

I'd wager that Uni creative already had the artwork for everything Disney announced and probably blueprints for most of it.

And I'm sure Disney already has the artwork and blueprints for SNW if not the whole South Uni resort and park.

Industrial espionage is a real thing, and, on this level, where creative types get hired from one company to the other, its a guarantee that moles are in both companies.

I'd wager that Uni creative already had the artwork for everything Disney announced and probably blueprints for most of it.

And I'm sure Disney already has the artwork and blueprints for SNW if not the whole South Uni resort and park.

Industrial espionage is a real thing, and, on this level, where creative types get hired from one company to the other, its a guarantee that moles are in both companies.
No doubt. Even the insiders get that stuff. :)

In other words, Rats?
tenor.gif

Before I whip everyone into a frenzy, I'll explain.

The part I made up was Adventureland.

Right now, it just those crazy kids out there in Glendale trying to replicate the space folding visual effect using a Kuka Arm and the shapeshifting/projection mapping tech.

They are also working up another Marvel/Kuka attraction that won't come to FL.

Internationally?

That Mickey test scene sure would compliment Dr. Strange very well!

Reactions: Mike S
I'm just curious where Doctor Strange would go. As little sense as GOTG truly makes sense in Epcot, I can still see how they got the connection of Future = Space = GOTG. Doctor Strange though... besides just plopping it in a random spot in Studios, I have no idea where they could place it.

I'm just curious where Doctor Strange would go. As little sense as GOTG truly makes sense in Epcot, I can still see how they got the connection of Future = Space = GOTG. Doctor Strange though... besides just plopping it in a random spot in Studios, I have no idea where they could place it.
I'm pretty sure that's the Enchanted Tiki Room in the background.
30319348921_d1621224b8_b.jpg