Minion Café - USF | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Minion Café - USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just paint some cartoony clouds on it and call it done.
Jb1NCc9.jpg

It wouldn't even be thematically out of place.

I'm looking forward to trying some things at the OI Meetup next week. First time back in the parks since Covid-era. I'm dairy sensitive but what are some of y'all's favorites thus far?

I grew up in Pittsburgh and I was never a fan of chipped ham, but had to have it a lot lol. We didn't do Pimento cheese though. As a kid I don't think I would like it either and I wasn't that picky either.
I didn't realize you grew up in Pittsburgh with Isaly's chipped ham and klondikes. No fan of chipped ham either but loved the klondikes. What part of the county was it? We're in Elizabeth Township, which is part suburbs, part farms, and three golf courses.

I didn't realize you grew up in Pittsburgh with Isaly's chipped ham and klondikes. No fan of chipped ham either but loved the klondikes. What part of the county was it? We're in Elizabeth Township, which is part suburbs, part farms, and three golf courses.
I lived in Penn Hills until 2001. Well I wasn't around much after 95 as I went to Penn State for college. Moved to Delaware in 2001 and then Florida 2005. The yinz gave away the Pittsburgh in that post more than the chipped ham lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mad Dog
It's been 7 months since opening and this hilariously simple mural is still not finished. No major changes since early December. This is giving Simpsons concrete work / Revenge of the Mummy "soft-opening" vibes. I know they're building a theme park down the road but are deadlines no longer a thing at the company? I mean Disney gets flack for taking their time but this is another level of slow for a painted mural.

It's been 7 months since opening and this hilariously simple mural is still not finished. No major changes since early December. This is giving Simpsons concrete work / Revenge of the Mummy "soft-opening" vibes. I know they're building a theme park down the road but are deadlines no longer a thing at the company? I mean Disney gets flack for taking their time but this is another level of slow for a painted mural.
It's finished.