Minion Café - USF | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Minion Café - USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly I was disappointed with the limited selection at the Minion Cafe. I have a bunch of picky eaters in my family and no one could find anything they really wanted. I guess we are the outliers with this place, we actually didn't order and left.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
It was annoying to be standing behind people walking up asking "What do you serve here?" while waiting to get in so maybe that's in response to that.

Also, is this open for HHN?

Ate there again this weekend, this time with the little one in tow.

Let me say that it's kind of bonkers that they had pimento cheese in the kids grilled cheese. Otherwise, still think this place is a home run, but that one option just does not fit with its intended audience.
And that’s why it’s my favorite meal here lol

Reactions: tankart150
I assume they officially cut the "Illumination" sign on the blue Transformers wall since we're now into November? I must say having visited the park a few times without it, maybe they just decided it would be too intrusive when viewed from New York? As of now the blue wall kind of just disappears behind the facades. I wish there was a more permanent solution but no mural actually might be best? I can't tell.

I assume they officially cut the "Illumination" sign on the blue Transformers wall since we're now into November? I must say having visited the park a few times without it, maybe they just decided it would be too intrusive when viewed from New York? As of now the blue wall kind of just disappears behind the facades. I wish there was a more permanent solution but no mural actually might be best? I can't tell.
Just paint some cartoony clouds on it and call it done.

Ate there again this weekend, this time with the little one in tow.

Let me say that it's kind of bonkers that they had pimento cheese in the kids grilled cheese. Otherwise, still think this place is a home run, but that one option just does not fit with its intended audience.
That is a really odd choice. Two of my kids are not picky eaters and I have friends with non-picky eaters and I don't think any of them would eat that. It is a very odd choice. I mean my son's favorite meal is Sushi, so really not typically kid food type kids lol

That is a really odd choice. Two of my kids are not picky eaters and I have friends with non-picky eaters and I don't think any of them would eat that. It is a very odd choice. I mean my son's favorite meal is Sushi, so really not typically kid food type kids lol

Yinz crazy! Pimento cheese and chipped ham all the way! emoji-beer.gif

Totally forgot to post about this place from my trip back in September, but my Mom and I ate here on our visit and we were both impressed!

The decor of the place is nice, the mobile ordering worked very smoothly, including the process of seating first then letting us place our order. That's a seemingly simple move which works wonders with a quick service place like this.

And as for the food, we enjoyed what we got. Mom had the chop salad which she really enjoyed, I had the Udon Bowl which was good, we both really liked the Minion Tots who're quite the unexpected MVP, as well as the Banana Swiss Roll.

All in all, the place is a winner. The same can be said for the Freeze Ray Pops which were a very excellent addition on top of that!