Manta | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Manta

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^
I'm just sorry that you're used to that position.

And yes, all the blood rushing to your head is that bad.

Fantastic overall experience of an attraction pretty much sums Manta up for me. From the moment you get in line till the moment you step off the coaster it's a very immersive experience. It also doesn't hurt that the coaster is frickin' awesome.

Manta is just amazing period. Manta happens to by my favorite coaster in Orlando.

I did get stuck in the transfer track for about five minutes once though. It was hilarious, actually. As long as you aren't dangling your head like you're dead, you'll be alright. My friend got evacuated the week it opened. He said it was the most awesome experience in his entire life. Jealous.

Finally went on Manta today and I have to say, that its the best rollercoaster EVER! The coaster had such suddle movements and it was so incredibly smooth I couldnt even tell I was on the tracks. The pretzel loop was the weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life and it was really intese as well. The splashdown was impressive and the looped that followed it was amazing. Sad to say it but 1000 times better than Rockit.

Just wondering as we may go to SW if we have enough time in June, how does Manta and Kraken compare to IOA's coasters? In terms of scariness, stomach-dropping, fun etc.
Always a bit nervous about going on coasters I haven't been on before :)

Kraken in my opinion is just a little scarier than the Hulk or Dueling Dragons and similar to Dueling Dragons in stomach-dropping. Manta can be scary if it is your first experience on a flying coaster. It is really only stomach-dropping during the pretzel loop which is extremely intense. They both are very fun coasters to go on and you should definitely give them both a chance.

Finally went on Manta today and I have to say, that its the best rollercoaster EVER! The coaster had such suddle movements and it was so incredibly smooth I couldnt even tell I was on the tracks. The pretzel loop was the weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life and it was really intese as well. The splashdown was impressive and the looped that followed it was amazing. Sad to say it but 1000 times better than Rockit.

Agreed, 100%. Manta definitely wins the "best new Orlando coaster '09" tag, IMO.

Went on Manta again yesterday and that Pretzel loop gets more intense every time I ride it. Its probably the most intense coaster element I have ever experienced and ive been on alot of coasters. The rest of the coaster is pure perfection, only waited about 30 min including front row in spring break crows to.