Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, all!

I've been lurking around with an account for about a year now but I've never really felt comfortable posting, because I don't generally feel like I have much to add to any rumors and tend to enjoy just reading all the new information that might pop up around here. I've lived in Florida all my life and have been going to the parks since I was about 3. I only really started following the rumor mills and speculation websites about two years ago, looking for information about HHN 21 on other sites like HHNrumors. That kind of led me to expanding out to other friendly looking sites, leading me to find OU and now I read it almost religiously.

I'm 19 and currently going to school in South Florida at a community college where I'm just about finish my AA, and looking to get a degree in Computer Science, hoping to break into the video game industry as a programmer.

I look forward to continuing to read more rumors, and hopefully finding some way for me to contribute. :wave:

New guy here, will be visiting universal/Disney world end of May. Found this forum and all ready like it better than others I have found(can give a different opinion and not get slaughtered for it). Love the info and pics everyone posts.

New guy here, will be visiting universal/Disney world end of May. Found this forum and all ready like it better than others I have found(can give a different opinion and not get slaughtered for it). Love the info and pics everyone posts.

Welcome! What days are you coming? What's your itinerary if you don't mind?

Arrive at Universal Monday of Memorial Day thru Friday. Switch over to Disney on Friday. Staying on site at both locations. I will never stay offsite at Universal as long as they have unlimited express with room. No real itinerary at Universal since I don't have to plan out every minute of my trip 180 days out and I love it. I am pretty sure after this trip we will be cutting our Disney days by half if they roll out all the changes discussed.

Just joined up, thanks to HTF suggesting it at WDWMagic. I am Mr_Incredible over there. Decided to join, because I am always looking/wanting more UNI news/pics/rumors. This seems like a great place to get it. I am putting 2/2 together, and guessing HTF over there is "HateToFly" here? If I am wrong, sorry!

I look forward to hanging out, contributing etc. We have our first, real UNI vacation coming up in November. We havent been since, October of 2007. We know we are in for some big changes/surprises etc. Can't wait to see HP world and Transformers!!!!

Hope to see everyone around! :thumbs:

WHO THE HELL IS HTF!!! :lol: Yes thats me, and thank you for joining! I highly recommend you comb through the members only section and the secret stash which is basically another area of unique information that may not always be posted in the general thread topics! Oh and your not going to recognize the place if its been that long, I assure you. Enjoy yourself here and have fun!!

WHO THE HELL IS HTF!!! :lol: Yes thats me, and thank you for joining! I highly recommend you comb through the members only section and the secret stash which is basically another area of unique information that may not always be posted in the general thread topics! Oh and your not going to recognize the place if its been that long, I assure you. Enjoy yourself here and have fun!!

I'll be sure to lose plenty of sleep doing exactly that!

I have been to Disney multiple times since then. But with my 5 year old son, who lives/breathes/sleeps anything marvel, dinosaur, harry potter, I think he and us will be blown away in November.

We took him past sand lake exit on I-4 while we were at Disney in September and you can see the top of Hogwarts from the interstate. He almost flipped our car over in pure excitement. We are super excited!!!

Turning the corner in Hogsmeade to see Hogwarts is like nothing you have ever experienced. I highly recommend getting his reaction on film if he is into the franchise :thumbs:

Turning the corner in Hogsmeade to see Hogwarts is like nothing you have ever experienced. I highly recommend getting his reaction on film if he is into the franchise :thumbs:
Oh absolutely. I am so torn, because I too love HP, with Disney I had seen the castle a million times, So I sprinted ahead (his first trip), got the camera rolling and zoomed in on such a fantastic reaction, like a breeze! It will be tough for me to not jerk away and adore the site myself as a first timer also this go-around haha.

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

Watch out for that HtF guy. :lol:

Thanks so much! Very welcoming site, love the feel of it.

And I'll keep my eye on him haha.

Hello all, just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself and my family. We are moving to orlando on may 4th due to my wifes job with dell computers. We love the theme parks and try to get down to florida at least every other year. We live in nashville TN. and have all of our life, i have been reading your board since the first harry potter addition and have really enjoyed it. I am a bit nervous as we will know zero people in florida and are looking to find people to get to know. Im 34 she is 33 and we have a 17 month old son. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully visiting the parks together.

Thanks for giving me a chance

Brandon

:welcome: aboard to OU, Porkchop! Have a great time on your Uni trip! Get lots of mementos, and stay in touch here! :thumbs:

:welcome: Brandon! You guys will love being locals! APs highly recommended! :thumbs: See you around here, and you never know, maybe see you around the parks as well! :thumbs:

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

Watch out for that HtF guy. :lol:

Indeed, watch yourself :lol:

Oh absolutely. I am so torn, because I too love HP, with Disney I had seen the castle a million times, So I sprinted ahead (his first trip), got the camera rolling and zoomed in on such a fantastic reaction, like a breeze! It will be tough for me to not jerk away and adore the site myself as a first timer also this go-around haha.

Thanks so much! Very welcoming site, love the feel of it.

And I'll keep my eye on him haha.

Glad your liking it so far and yes it will be very difficult to not turn away.

Hello all, just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself and my family. We are moving to orlando on may 4th due to my wifes job with dell computers. We love the theme parks and try to get down to florida at least every other year. We live in nashville TN. and have all of our life, i have been reading your board since the first harry potter addition and have really enjoyed it. I am a bit nervous as we will know zero people in florida and are looking to find people to get to know. Im 34 she is 33 and we have a 17 month old son. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully visiting the parks together.

Thanks for giving me a chance

Brandon

Welcome! As far as meeting people, I highly recommend staying active on the boards. Doing that will allow others to get a feel for your personality and style. I just met a bunch of members from here a week ago while visiting the parks.

Hi everyone, been to Orlando 9 out of 10 years. I wish I could visit more than once a year but with that Atlantic Ocean in the way it gets quite difficult. It means I am stuck to the british weather for 50 weeks of the year. Hope to book for this Christmas soon, be great to chat about the goings on the especially about Universal.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi everyone, been to Orlando 9 out of 10 years. I wish I could visit more than once a year but with that Atlantic Ocean in the way it gets quite difficult. It means I am stuck to the british weather for 50 weeks of the year. Hope to book for this Christmas soon, be great to chat about the goings on the especially about Universal.

Cheers

Andrew

Welcome! I hope to go to England within the next two years. My sister will be teaching at Cambridge this Summer.