Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Welcome! I hope to go to England within the next two years. My sister will be teaching at Cambridge this Summer.

It's a great place but the parks are so much better in Orlando. The rides are only basic and the only one that is based on a film is Saw The Ride at Thorpe Park and is still no where near as good as the likes of Hulk and Dragons Challenge. Hope your sister enjoys teaching here.

:welcome: to OU, Andrew! Nice to meet you! :thumbs:

I could be down for that :lol: I've wanted to go across the pond for as long as I can remember... I'd also love to visit the Harry Potter / WB Studio Tour :doggie:

Heard the tour of the studios is great but not been my self yet. It will be interesting to see how they created the films and how many secrets they share.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for an OU UK coaster trip :lol:

Sounds good but I'm kind of waiting to see where she lands next. So far she has lived in Cambridge, Prague, Budapest, and Shanghai. After Cambridge she is going to either Singapore, Korea, or back to Budapest. Anyone want to take a guess where I hope she goes :lol:

I would prefer Universal Singapore personally due to the slight differences between the Orlando and Hollywood versions, this is because it would be interesting to see what the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure is like as well as the Battlestar Galactica duelling coaster. The park also has many other attractions and areas to it like Madagascar and Ancient Egypt.

Last edited:
We could always schedule an Orlando United Trip, it would be like one of those other sites minus everyone else isn't paying my families way...

How about this

Day 1 Travel
Day 2 Travel
Day 3 Disneyland Tokyo
Day 4 DisneySea
Day 5 DisneySea
Day 6 Travel
Day 7 Universal Japan
Day 8 Universal Japan
Day 9 Travel

Who's with me?!?!

We could always schedule an Orlando United Trip, it would be like one of those other sites minus everyone else isn't paying my families way...

How about this

Day 1 Travel
Day 2 Travel
Day 3 Disneyland Tokyo
Day 4 DisneySea
Day 5 DisneySea
Day 6 Travel
Day 7 Universal Japan
Day 8 Universal Japan
Day 9 Travel

Who's with me?!?!

Will there be muffins?

How about this

Day 1 Travel
Day 2 Travel
Day 3 Disneyland Tokyo
Day 4 DisneySea
Day 5 DisneySea
Day 6 Travel
Day 7 Universal Japan
Day 8 Universal Japan
Day 9 Travel

Who's with me?!?!

Dude sign me up :thumbs:

Hi there ! I am a longtime lurker and just saw this thread so thought I would say hi. I love reading the updates regarding the WWOHP expansion and also Disney related updates. I am from the UK and was last in Orlando Dec 2012 and can not wait to get back Nov/Dec 2014 :)