Kim Possible becoming Phineas and Ferb WS Adventure | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Kim Possible becoming Phineas and Ferb WS Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From Screamscape:
(5/10/12) I’ve been told that the official closure day for Kim Possible is May 15th, and the attraction will be closed for approximately six weeks (Early July) or so until it is ready to reopen with Agent P.

From Disney Parks Blog

Agent P Expands His Mission Through World Showcase at Epcot
Have you joined forces with Agent P at Epcot yet?

The interactive game, Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure, debuted earlier this summer, but today we’re happy to announce that Agent P has added new elements to his adventures in the United Kingdom, Mexico and Japan Pavilions.

i9zyRdDJXH08q.jpg

The game is based on the wily secret-agent alter-ego of Perry the Platypus, a faithful pet to the title characters from Disney’s animated series “Phineas & Ferb.” Although just a simple pet to Phineas and Ferb, Perry turns into Agent P in each episode to help stop the misguided plans of his nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Here at Epcot, guests transform into secret agents to help Agent P thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s most daring plots. Agents use a high tech detection device called a “F.O.N.E.” (Field Operative Notification Equipment) to receive clues for each case.

iO7s9uqQ70W2K.jpg

iPb2IzdnqTooK.jpg

While we don’t want to give away any of the clues ahead of time, here are two landmarks that just debuted as a part of Agent P’s enhanced missions.

Pretty sure they are just going to keep making drinks until someone says that one is better then butterbeer :cheers: sadly that will never happen

I honestly think they know that they can never BEAT Butterbeer. I think that what they are attempting to do is simply make Butterbeer less unique and therefore deminish the demand. You know, Theme Park Wars and all.

I honestly think they know that they can never BEAT Butterbeer. I think that what they are attempting to do is simply make Butterbeer less unique and therefore deminish the demand. You know, Theme Park Wars and all.

They need to make Star Wars Land and bring out Blue Milk.

I thought this was kind of a cool turn of events. The Imagineers decided to gift one of the fabricated Dr. Doof statues from the World Showcase attraction to one of the co-creators of the show, Dan Povenmire. Pretty neat!