Jurassic World | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The screenwriter they are talking to scares me. If they do it, it needs to be done right. Spielberg certainly doesn't need the money.

If Spielberg is in on this then maybe JP 4 might not be bad. However and again, if they re-make the first Jurassic Park.... Well... words can't explain....

Well the last Spielberg movie that was a fourth turned out fine so oh wait no it didn't. Maybe in this movie the Raptors can hide in a fridge to avoid the big bang.

Wait till the 5th to see what he rides in next!

Last edited:
Spielberg confirmed it's in the works today at Comic Con.
Jurassic Parks 1 and 2 director (and executive producer on the 3rd) Steven Spielberg has confirmed at the San Diego Comic Con that he has a sequel to the blockbuster trilogy in the works. When can we expect this new film?

According to Spielberg, he now has a script and a screenwriter and expects to start filming in the next 2 to 3 years. Would you be excited about a 4th Jurassic Park movie?

Considering how horrifying Jurassic Park 2 and 3 were, I have only one thing to say about this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Considering how horrifying Jurassic Park 2 and 3 were, I have only one thing to say about this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Lost World was a great movie. never understand why people hate on it so much. And JP didn't live up to the other two, but it was definitely a fun time at the movies.

Lost World was a great movie. never understand why people hate on it so much. And JP didn't live up to the other two, but it was definitely a fun time at the movies.

Four words:

Fighting dinosaurs with gymnastics.

[video=youtube;z3wT6dw4hZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wT6dw4hZY[/video]

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Do something with this IoA.

2 to 3 years before shooting gives them lots of time too work with too. Let's face it. JP4 can't be any worse than Real Steel*. So I'll deal with Hollywood putting out this movie. And if this means we get anything in IOA, I'm 150% for it.

*-If you don't know that movie, feel free to look it up and lose all faith in those who work in Hollywood and maybe even a little in mankind itself.

2 to 3 years before shooting gives them lots of time too work with too. Let's face it. JP4 can't be any worse than Real Steel*. So I'll deal with Hollywood putting out this movie. And if this means we get anything in IOA, I'm 150% for it.

*-If you don't know that movie, feel free to look it up and lose all faith in those who work in Hollywood and maybe even a little in mankind itself.

What's wrong with Real Steel? It's like Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots meets Star Kid :happy: