Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean good that it’s getting an update. I’ve never em really enjoyed Jungle Cruise. I’d much prefer they rip it out and use the freed up space for an E-Ticket or maybe 2? JC takes up soooo much valuable real estate.

There’s literally a big empty expansion pad right next to it
I would love to see the Magic Carpet ride removed and an E-ticket Aladdin ride put in that expansion plot. Although i'd say Moana is probably the most likely to use it (if it were to ever be built on) as it's extremely popular. I've noticed it's always among the top trending on Disney+.

I would love to see the Magic Carpet ride removed and an E-ticket Aladdin ride put in that expansion plot. Although i'd say Moana is probably the most likely to use it (if it were to ever be built on) as it's extremely popular. I've noticed it's always among the top trending on Disney+.
My dream armchair Imagineering ride for back there was a Lilo and Stitch surfing coaster

Reactions: Grabnar
Aladdin would be my first pick, but I’d like Moana as well. Just something new and fresh back there. Which I guess is the hope with this redo.

And where is the expansion pad? Behind Pirates next to the canal?

My dream armchair Imagineering ride for back there was a Lilo and Stitch surfing coaster
Would be interesting, especially since I feel like Adventureland need some sort of thrill ride. Doesn't need to be a coaster for me, though. Tbh, I wouldn't be against Indy just getting plopped down there, but preferably, I would want an Indy ride/land over at DHS.

Aladdin would be my first pick, but I’d like Moana as well. Just something new and fresh back there. Which I guess is the hope with this redo.

And where is the expansion pad? Behind Pirates next to the canal?
The red plot in the lower left.
BYCmT18.png

I'll never understand why we don't have a major Aladdin and Lion King ride somewhere at the resort

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'll never understand why we don't have a major Aladdin and Lion King ride somewhere at the resort
They had a chance to do a Lion King mini-land at DAK. They built the new theater and to the left of that, where they built the new Club 33 location, I had thought would be a great spot for a Lion-King C-ticket. Instead they used it for something that's off-limits to the average guest.

Thanks for the map Nick. It would be interesting to see how they would get guests to/from an attraction back there...the poor railroad keeps getting rerouted

They had a chance to do a Lion King mini-land at DAK. They build the new theater and to the left of that, where they built the new Club 33 location, I had thought would be a great spot for a Lion-King C-ticket. Instead they used it for something that's off-limits to the average guest.
The Club 33 thing is so aggravating...If I was filthy rich the last place I'd go is Animal Kingdom

It will never happen, because there's no (relevant) IP attached, but Journey to the Center of the Earth is easily the attraction I'd most like to see take the expansion pad in Adventureland. A new Indiana Jones ride concept would be a close second (if not put in Hollywood Studios).

At least you ain't alone:

Not to derail, but does the Defunctland guy care about or like anything?

I applaud how well-put-together a lot of his content is, but that's the general vibe I always get from it.

It will never happen, because there's no (relevant) IP attached, but Journey to the Center of the Earth is easily the attraction I'd most like to see take the expansion pad in Adventureland. A new Indiana Jones ride concept would be a close second (if not put in Hollywood Studios).

Not to derail, but does the Defunctland guy care about or like anything?

I applaud how well-put-together a lot of his content is, but that's the general vibe I always get from it.
My god! Journey to the Center of the Earth would make me buy a Disney pass again

As far as Kevin and Defunctland, I think he's like all of us in that most of the decisions made by Disney to update things is not the end of the world to him.

We all have wishes and different opinions on what we'd ideally want something to be, but at the end of the day it's not really a hill that's worth dying on.

Noooow the rest of DisTwitter I'm sure is having a meltdown