June 21 Announcement | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

June 21 Announcement

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And not to be negative, but I think I like Universal Orlando's version of the logo a bit better.

uo_logo.png

o_K63BGND-NJ7Mdpanf32FY1UrzZlNsIw2l9CgKgDFut_wVYuRGI3b_muXCXrJPDx9lRUtpCoA=w5120-h3200-no

I'm not a fan of the font on our new logo. I really don't know why, but I agree with GoHawks too. Universal Orlando's looks much better in my opinion.

God if the utter failure of the announcement was sad enough, the new logo is pretty godawful as well.

A small part of me hangs on to the desperate hope that a certain announcement of a certain hotel seemingly fell through and Universal quickly came up with this and hoped that Volcano Bay and Frozen Ever After would siphon off any possible bad press. It seems to have worked if that was the intent, but sadly there is still us.

Sigh

So basically, lets make a press announcement of EVERYTHING we've already announced and slap a new logo on it. Yeah, we got trolled.