IOA Accidents | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

IOA Accidents

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought they still had the Horror Makeup finale with the werewolf monster coming to life? I don't think that part was ever cut.

I thought they still had the Horror Makeup finale with the werewolf monster coming to life? I don't think that part was ever cut.

That's what I thought, too. The last time I watched it (which was honestly, possibly back in 2013), they did have the werewolf monster come back to life. They just had him chase the host instead - by that point in the show, the volunteer had gone back to his or her seat. Things might have changed since then.

That's what I thought, too. The last time I watched it (which was honestly, possibly back in 2013), they did have the werewolf monster come back to life. They just had him chase the host instead - by that point in the show, the volunteer had gone back to his or her seat. Things might have changed since then.
It is still that way. Eddie/werewolf busts loose only after the volunteer is back in their seat.

Reactions: Journey_On