Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night

In the video he did not mention being treated in a horrible matter nor did anyone who was there reported such a thing.
One of the Woo fanboys was rattling on about it on the UOAP facebook page. I figured it was nonsense, but I like to know rather than guess. :D

He seems like the type, but then I understand it was his shouting at the Rock during the taping that got him noticed. More than half of what I hear turns out to be nonsense, but if that's true, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing you can plan.
I mean, i'm sure a lot of people were saying stuff to Dwayne though. I still agree that it was likely when he bought the umbrella.

Either his credit card info, or his AP because you know he got the discount, or maybe just his opening the umbrella. Any of those seem plausible.

The credit card info particularly. I had a look at twitter to see if he mentioned if he was in the area but couldn't see anything beyond all the idiots threatening to boycott the parks :lol:

Given the recent increases in security, I could see Universal using some kind of facial recognition on everybody walking in.

I find it a little odd that Universal would even have access to that kind of information.
There's actually a lot of regulation with that information from the credit card companies. I don't know of any businesses using CC info in this way, it would probably put them in violation with their agreements with the card issuers.

Also when I suggested something in the park might have gotten him noticed I didn't really mean to imply a disturbance or something. It could have easily been something very mundane. I'm still going with one or more individuals in security personally knew who he was and just thought it would be fun to trespass him. So many of those people are on huge power trips.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but it's sorta a random thread so I think it's fine. But anyways, I'm going to Universal next week for the 3rd year in row, and I just started watch Tim Tracker's videos last July and I saw a video where he got a backstage tour of Mummy. I asked him on twitter and he said you can just ask for it. I feel like this is kind of false, but I was wondering how do you get a backstage tour of the Mummy? And if there's any other secret things like that to do in the park that may have missed. Thanks!

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but it's sorta a random thread so I think it's fine. But anyways, I'm going to Universal next week for the 3rd year in row, and I just started watch Tim Tracker's videos last July and I saw a video where he got a backstage tour of Mummy. I asked him on twitter and he said you can just ask for it. I feel like this is kind of false, but I was wondering how do you get a backstage tour of the Mummy? And if there's any other secret things like that to do in the park that may have missed. Thanks!
Your answer can be found in this thread: Request the Men In Black Secret Tour? | Orlando United Forums

I find it very coincidental that this "Overnight" idiot starts doing these theme park videos and Universal starts cracking down. Probably since Adam was known for these videos, they used him as an example.
I agree. They have probable cause to ban him too due to his past discretions.

I just feel like after 5 years and he's moved on from the "urban exploring" that gained him an audience, it would've been better to let things be. :shrug:

It's definitely the Nick Studios video that got him banned... that's pretty much the only Universal video he ever did where he wasn't supposed to be.

He also did one in the defunct Triceratops Encounter.

i don't want to encourage these things, but i like them. If you're going to go urban spelunking anyway...

That said, i can do without the shtick. And he knew the potential consequences when he did it.

i do like this stuff though. Hoot and Chief (RIP) and their adventures in Horizons are my favorite. :) i even bought the two comics.

I find it very coincidental that this "Overnight" idiot starts doing these theme park videos and Universal starts cracking down. Probably since Adam was known for these videos, they used him as an example.

I oscillate between this and UOR deciding to ban him years ago and finally having documentation catch up to him when he visits.

There's actually a lot of regulation with that information from the credit card companies. I don't know of any businesses using CC info in this way, it would probably put them in violation with their agreements with the card issuers.
Your name is embedded in a CC with a chip. That is how a receipt can have your name on.

Your name is embedded in a CC with a chip. That is how a receipt can have your name on.
Yes, I'm not saying it isn't possible. The credit card companies however have very strict rules about how the information can be shared. Having secondary software that pulls out the information and provides it to security opens up the possibility for information to be stolen or used incorrectly. It would be a huge liabaility for Universal to have something like this in place.

Nevermind, all we can do is second guess so this is just going down a rabbit hole. Universal must have their reasons and decided to what they did for some business reasons.

Last edited: