Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Idiot "Sneaks" in IoA for the Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This seems so fake. With all the cameras they have there, and security sweeps, and people working there overnight, that they never caught these people? Please....

And if it is real, then the guy is an idiot for uploading it. But I call bullcrap.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Relax it's not real.
-Universal probably does a better security sweep at closing than any other park
-Music for the most part is always on
-They mostly filmed in JP and Lost Continent because it's the most quietest areas
-And then there's graveyard shift that has quite the amount of personnel

You would be surprised at how easy it is to stay in some parks....while working Security at Epcot, I once observed a couple exit the front turnstiles at 1 am...90 minutes after the park was cleared. They stated they had been walking around and had 'missed' seeing the clearing. After hours, there are not nearly as many people working Disney parks as you would think...

You mean not him sleeping and waking up on the corner of the bridge from Port of Entry to Seuss with guests already in the park?

They see everything on rides and I assume they see everything in the park too. I remember my first ride on JP was interrupted when someone came over the PA to tell the guy a row in front of me to put his video camera away mid-ride.

Reactions: tankart150
They see everything on rides and I assume they see everything in the park too. I remember my first ride on JP was interrupted when someone came over the PA to tell the guy a row in front of me to put his video camera away mid-ride.
Forget security; maintenance, cleaning crews, and horticulturists are sure to be wondering around...I'm sure Epcyclopedia knows more

(sarcasm on)

WOW GUYS!! CHECK IT OUT, WE DID A 24 HOUR CHALLENGE VIDEO AT UNIVERSAL!!! WHERE OUT OF THE 20 MINUTE VIDEO ONLY LIKE 4 MINUTES OF IT IS WHEN I WAS THERE ARE NIGHT AND I'M IN VERY PARTICULAR LOCATIONS, TOTALLY NOT TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I WAS TRYING TO GET SHOTS THAT MY FILTER WORKED ON AND THAT PEOPLE WEREN'T EVERYWHERE IN. THANKS FOR WATCHING, SMACK A LIKE DOWN AND LET'S GET THIS TO 50,000 LIKES!!

(sarcasm off)

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's fake. I hate YouTubers like this.

Universal has this big policy against sleeping anywhere on property if you're an employee. Like if you end up with a shift that has turn around and you just crash in your car in the garage security will come harass you - and remind you of the no sleeping policy.

So a person sleeping anywhere in the park after hours would not be presumed a TM and if anything would be woken up and such.

And anywhere they could have possibly slept, someone would have wandered by. Sprayed them with a hose or run them over with a pargo.

There's always been this myth that you can hide in a park and then go exploring the empty park overnight. The reality is it's not all that hard to hide, but you would have to pretty much stay hidden throughout the night. There's always activity in these parks overnight even if only the standard pressure washing.

It seems from the video they made their way from Lost continent through Suess Landing as the park was being cleared. I suspect they encountered more people when they got to Port of Entry and couldn't shoot much there. Yet it seems they were able to find a quiet enough area around the lighthouse during their "overnight" portion of the video on their way out.

This guy has a whole series of the same stupid stuff and it's all just as fake. I looked through the Chuck E Cheese one and it's basically the same formula, the vast majority of the video is during operating hours with a small potion where they're hiding while it's supposedly closed and of course all the lights and music is on.

He has one at WDW as well.

This guy has a whole series of the same stupid stuff and it's all just as fake. I looked through the Chuck E Cheese one and it's basically the same formula, the vast majority of the video is during operating hours with a small potion where they're hiding while it's supposedly closed and of course all the lights and music is on.

He has one at WDW as well.

I can't believe a lot of people on the comments actually believe this guy. Prob a lot of young naive kids.

I can't believe a lot of people on the comments actually believe this guy. Prob a lot of young naive kids.
Oh you'd be surprised with how easily people get fooled on YouTube.

For example those "social experiments" people do that are pretty much always fake, I've read tons of stories about teachers at school using them to teach students. In addition I've seen quite a few older groups of people sharing those on Facebook.

We live in an age where there are A LOT of gullible people.

I doubt it. They have to catch him at the park in order to ban him. Not to mention it doesn't appear he did anything wrong.
He maybe on a watch list at Universal and Disney now.

I remember the girl who got banned from WDW after getting in River Country and posting a YT video. She kept getting stopped entering parks then let go till one time they was sure it was her and banned her for life.