How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I vote for simulator (of all things.. I know)..

Or Toothless Dance Party
dance dreamworks GIF by How To Train Your Dragon
Would be cool to have a FOP type ride for HTTYD tbh.

Thinking ahead (like 10+ years), they could always take a portion from the parking lot if they ever decide to build a proper parking garage there.
Though it would something they would do, I don't think the parking lot is that close to the expansion pad for Berk.
Future me: I misjudged the space between the parking lot and IoB.

Last edited:
I only say simulator because it's kinda like the only thing this land doesn't offer up lol.. Although if they could squeeze in another themed flat ride (or somehow a dark ride), that'd be good too.

Look, I'm just being greedy here before I have my meltdown/"EPIC" rant when Dark Universe drops

I get the want for the Dragon ride - but for the better part of the last decade; y'all yelled at them for screens. I get why they decided to look at things practically. :lol:
I personally liked this land didn't have any simulator rides and they went with a flat, coaster, boat, and show. It is unexpected for the material but in a good way.

I personally liked this land didn't have any simulator rides and they went with a flat, coaster, boat, and show. It is unexpected for the material but in a good way.

I agree. I understand the appeal but it seems they've done a great job balancing the feel of riding a dragon with their attractions without the use of screens.

After seeing what they're accomplishing with HTTYD land. Plus Celestial, Nintendo, Potter, Monster lands. No one, but no one, is going to be able to say Epic is a half day park. Attractions aside, there will be soooo much to explore in these immersive lands.

Eh, I do think it’s going to have the same problem Islands has where a lot of rides shut down when lightning rolls in, but that’s true of pretty much any non-Disney/Universal park.