House of Horrors Replacement | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

House of Horrors Replacement

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We KNOW there is a way to hide them, they just didn't put the effort. Have you seen Hogsmeade!! There is 100% no speakers that you can see (except for he extended queue). 

Reactions: William
Yeah, they easily could've hidden them behind fake grates and stuff like they did in Hogsmeade, or even under some of the awnings along the façades. Hopefully they'll paint those speakers to blend them in a tad more, but that's disappointing to see nevertheless.

I agree. Considering how far they went to recreate a classic Hollywood theme, that's some pretty sloppy placement. It's not a big deal at all but I'm nit picky haha. 

Could have made them to look like drainage pipes or at least paint them to match the building, but this is Universal, "not just good, its good enough!"

I have a feeling that these won't last long, I'm sure its only a matter of time before guests destroy them.

^Yeah, kind of sad. Someone already broke the "frozen" water (made of plastic and next to the restrooms) in Hogsmeade and it isn't even officially open yet!!! People make me mad sometimes. :angry:

These column-type speakers need to be at ear level in order to be effective. The Bose column speakers are known for their wide dispersion (meaning you can hear them across a wide spectrum when you're within listening range of the speaker), and they've been used in the park before when they need to cover a wide area.

As for vandalism, I'm surprised they continue to use this type of speaker despite the fact that guests continually kick and dent the grilles. Oh well.

Personally speaking, I think these sound like garbage but what do I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aaron
Okay, this is awesome. "Laemmle Hollywood Apartments." Going to be placed on the Apartment façade across Universal Plaza I assume. 

25145209642_1e61b2cff3_b.jpg

Taking it with a grain of salt; because it is Screamscape after all; they're reporting that TWD has been pushed from the delayed 2016 slot (rumored by them btw) to mid 2017.

Personally; the USH rumors to me can be a rimshot and we'd be a little right, but my issue with them is the dating they are thinking for the new attractions coming along the way, but those can be saved for other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking it with a grain of salt; because it is Screamscape after all; they're reporting that TWD has been pushed from the delayed 2016 slot (rumored by them btw) to mid 2017.

Personally; the USH rumors to me can be a rimshot and we'd be a little right, but my issue with them is the dating they are thinking for the new attractions coming along the way, but those can be saved for other threads.

Yeah we were discussing that on page 30 of this. I really hope that's not true. That seems like an oddly long time to build an indoor walk-through type of experience.

Reactions: Alexshow.
I honestly think the Starbucks looks incomplete in its design Most of the walls are black like the inside of a ride showbuilding i i think personally  that the place is too big for a starbucks

Reactions: JaySalahi