House of Horrors Replacement | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

House of Horrors Replacement

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Starbucks is looking great.  Beautiful store.  All the table and chairs are out, every shelf is stocked including refrigerated items and the napkins, sweeteners, stirrers, etc. are ready to go.  Just a little more work to do on the menus, I think, and it should be ready.

HollywoodDine_022816_1.jpg
HollywoodDine_022816_2.jpg

I finally found out what Walking dead attraction ww are getting It's calendar The Walking Dead Breakout and it's opening soon in moviepark Germany Any coincidence 

Universal really needs to move away from the year round haunt nonsense. It's lazy and cheap. 

This goes to show that they refuse to change and push the envelope. 

I believe one Universal executive said at at press conference that "we're putting the pedal to the metal." If this is what putting the pedal to the metal is...then I give up.

Reactions: Ryan
What does everyone think about a year-round maze? Does it fit with Universal's current roster of attractions?

I wouldn't mind a year round maze, however, i just don't want it to be Walking Dead... I feel HHN can be a very creative (as seen last year) with the property, but that Uni will ultimately leave this attraction to decrease in quality due to play laziness, unless of course they find a way to refresh it yearly with new scenes, etc. That'd be nice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BernardMesa
I mean; I am albeit bummed on TWD being the IP..my drawback; and I hope to god they do, is that they incorporate some elements of RE: The Real from Japan to this Perm-Haunt. I also do like that there'll always be a horror mix though, even with it being for just the offseason. But; that's my main two cents. And who knows, I could eat my words come HHNXI, but I am hopeful; but worried at the same time.

is there any kind of entrance to the venue space through the studio store at all? Or will it most likely only be from the side of the building?