Headwear Policy on River Adventure | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Headwear Policy on River Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I mean mandatory lockers, like on the other free ones at non-water rides. If loose articles are already frowned upon and a source of discord, why not? They already have lockers, they're just paid ones. But yeah, they might need to add more, though, if they implement mandatory lockers.

The vocal minority already hate them for a variety of reasons. Reasons that will make you lose faith in humanity:
- They can't remember which finger they scanned to get the locker
- The person who got the locker isn't with them and they don't understand why it won't open.
- Can't remember their locker number, or their locker bank.... they think it had a 4 in it.
- Didn't read any of the pricing info, were gone for 4 hours and don't understand why it wants them to pay.
- They let a child get the locker and because the child's hand is smaller it doesn't fit in the cradle well so they can't duplicate the scan.
- They stood at the lockers and waited for someone to get their stuff out, then just crammed their stuff in a locker without going to the computer.
- They went to the computer the first time, but didn't know they had to go back, assumed the red button scanned their finger.

And my personal favorite:

- Don't remember what ride's lockers they used.

The vocal minority already hate them for a variety of reasons. Reasons that will make you lose faith in humanity:
- They can't remember which finger they scanned to get the locker
- The person who got the locker isn't with them and they don't understand why it won't open.
- Can't remember their locker number, or their locker bank.... they think it had a 4 in it.
- Didn't read any of the pricing info, were gone for 4 hours and don't understand why it wants them to pay.
- They let a child get the locker and because the child's hand is smaller it doesn't fit in the cradle well so they can't duplicate the scan.
- They stood at the lockers and waited for someone to get their stuff out, then just crammed their stuff in a locker without going to the computer.
- They went to the computer the first time, but didn't know they had to go back, assumed the red button scanned their finger.

And my personal favorite:

- Don't remember what ride's lockers they used.

That's all happening and gonna continue to happen anyways. People will continue to be the way they are, so all you can do is try to direct them so that operations can be as efficient as possible.

The free mandatory lockers are already implemented for most of the rides, it's not a new concept. It would just be expanding to the remaining three(?) rides: JPRA, Popeye, and Dudley. And they could still be lax with the carry-on items on Popeye's since they have the compartments on the barges where you can put your stuff.

The only solid reason I see for them not wanting to do this, is the loss of income from these paid lockers.