Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone said no Tribute to Terror part 2 in the discord.
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Here we go again...

Alright, let's go through these!
  • Monstruos: The Monsters of Latin America (Soundstage 23A/Blood Moon) - Hell yeah.

• Monsters: Silver Scream Queenz (Soundstage 22/Exorcist) - Also hell yeah.

• Ghostbusters (Soundstage 23B/ST4) - Meh, wasn't a fan of the 2019 house.

• A Quiet Place (Soundstage 24A/Dueling Dragons) - Also kinda meh, but a much better location for this house if it's coming.

• Sweet Revenge(?) (Soundstage 24B/Yeti) - Hell yeah!

• ??? (F&F) - If we're finally getting an original in here, I'd be so happy.

• Slaughter Sinema 2 (?) (Sprung 3) - PLEASE I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF THIS IS A SLAUGHTER SINEMA SEQUEL!

• Insidious (Sprung 4) - Also kinda eh.

• False Idols..?/Black-and-White House (Sprung 2/Oddfellow's) - Even if this isn't False Idols/Tribute to Terror, a black-and-white house would be awesome.

• Egyptian Gods..? (Sprung 1/Darkest Deal) - Maybe a Tomb of the Ancients sequel?

Funny, I was about to mention that we were probably going to see an update to the spec map and lo and behold!

I'm absolutely fine with a 6/4 split of Originals and IP's, especially since in this case all the originals are planned and thought out for a while, and not like 2022 where Hellblock Horror was created last minute.

I also like how HNN is being a tad more blunt when it comes to the B&W house, it's a house that's in B&W folks, that's all you need to know for now. Throw the Terror of Tribute ideas out the window.

Also, with the Egyptian Museum...it's obviously The Daggar of Amon Ra, that is a fantastic Laura Bow point and click adventure game with some very interesting deaths they could replicate. (Obviously being sarcastic here on it being the house in question, but it is a good game and it would be amusing to see the Pteranodon and Porcupine kills in a house.)

What's got me curious is the South American house, what is the symbol showing on the inside since I can't make it out. (Conversely, HW seems to have a South American house as well, but it has a completely different image inside of a flower.)

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Ahmanet
FWIW - I have no reason to believe we’re getting a 5/5 split, though I can see one of the rumored originals actually being an amazing IP… or a surprising sequel… or just a new original).

I’m also referring to the UCM house as “Monst-hers,” so enjoy that.

If we can get a M3gan horde, we should get a Beetlejuice crew.
Hey, if he can create multiple clones in the musical, no reason not to do it at HHN!

All joking aside, even with there being no Beetlejuice, still interesting that Harold & Kumar is gone.

Hey, if he can create multiple clones in the musical, no reason not to do it at HHN!

All joking aside, even with there being no Beetlejuice, still interesting that Harold & Kumar is gone.
I’m not surprised. AA looks like it would be hard to do a show in and is used for S&S and queues.