Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It being half black/half white potentially points to a continuation of that room from the Tribute Store
There's a lovely skull off to the right here too:

first-look-inside-this-years-halloween-horror-nigh-2.jpg

You might be onto something...

If they were already had “Sweet Revenge” as a concept to do in the next 5-10 years as a full house, this would honestly be a great time to do it what with Wonka and the Glasgow Event occurring. And it would have precedent.

The ending of the Boris story in the Tribute Store last year would definitely tie into rumors of a Boris house this year, yeah? I know that teasing the next chapter of a story is something that comic books do as a style trope, but the wording of the store’s story, as I recall, indicated pseudo-confirmation of the continuation of the story in some future capacity.

I have to say I'm a huge fan of the symbols for house identifiers. Makes speculation fun, and makes you think what the possibilities are.
Let the fun begin,
My guess is there are 4 IP's this year that have been rumored to this point:
Muted Speaker - A Quiet Place
Moon with stares- Nightmare on Elm street
Cadillac Symbol- Ghostbusters
Skull with fangs- Dracula/ Blumhouse wolfman?

All these symbols also have a movie reel in the corner making me believe they are IP's, but we still have the "unknown IP" which most likely brings us back to a 5 vs 5 split.

The one symbol that is throwing me off is the skull that's black and white. It makes me think of the shrunken head guy from beetlejuice and the black and white matches his costume.

Reactions: Ahmanet
In case anyone is curious, I went back and looked at previous first spec maps of the year and found that for Orlando, roughly 50% of the houses end up coming in a form similar to what was on the first spec map. Obviously that's a rough calculation and has a lot of personal opinion in there but I thought it was worth a mention

I am very surprised to see the lack of a lagoon show on here. I'd be really bummed if that didn't come back.

As far as the symbols.. I definitely think one of them is Monstruos. The lollipop almost HAS to be Sweet Revenge.

Reactions: Ahmanet and TVUpbm