Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm expanding on an idea in my head a little bit here, but there's a really interesting sensory element with a few of these ideas being at the same event. A Quiet Place: can't speak or you're dead, Nightmare on Elm Street: can't fall asleep or you're dead, Sweet Revenge: can't eat the wrong piece of candy or you're dead, etc.

Really an "attacking you from all sides" kind of concept that I'm really into. Perfect setting for a neurotic Boris house, too.

Where's the 11th house?

(s)

Giancarlo Esposito Ugh GIF by Team Coco

I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

Moon- werewolf movie
Fangs- Dracula / Underworld
Candy- Candyman
Flower- Little shop of horrors
Mute- Jason/leatherface/Myers?
unknown- music house(NIN) or Bloomhouse

Reactions: Andromeda
Random thoughts / semi-observations
-SS24B does seem to be Major Sweets, but also candy was a prominent fixture (including a giant lollipop if I remember correctly) of the finale of RUN: Blood, Sweat and Fears in 2015, Major Sweets just seems like the obvious option. Or maybe, just maybe, it's Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
-SS24A's skull looks reminiscent of Sam's true form in Trick r' Treat, I'm probably barking up the wrong tree but when my brain saw the image with 2 sides it interpreted "Trick r' Treat 2" which doesn't seem likely this year, but hey, anything to cause chaos
-How long until someone thinks that SS23A is Africa (or maybe the clue is just an inside joke leading us to Africa, which is correct). Anyways, plenty of ideas ranging from another Chupacabra / Monstruous concept to Jungle of Doom to temple ruins- there are plenty of different settings that could be alluded to in South / Latin America.
-Sprung 1's Minotaur seems indicative of a mythology house, which I certainly hope for, but also Dr. Oddfellow's Twisted Origins also had the Minotaur creation- maybe instead of the Jack vs. Oddfellow haunt everyone wants, it's Jack's Army vs. Oddfellow's army- again, just the first thing that my brain thought of when I saw the map.
-I honestly can't even remember what the Animal Actors stage looks like, but from what I recall it's pretty themed- how possible is it for another show to create a temporary set that looks convincing enough? But another show is certainly welcome

Out of everything, I'd just really like to see Major Sweets as a house- not only a fun concept, but I'm sure interest would at least be *slightly* elevated due to the Wonka fiasco that was previously mentioned, whether related or not.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
They've had shows in Animal Actors quite a few times over the years at HHN. Ranging from comedy, dance, magic, etc

I never got to see them as those were before my time lol, my thought was more towards HOW the rumored show would look, something akin to a B&T set with a lot of detail and props, or something with a more minimalistic design focusing on the "performance"

That was a legitimate question.
If it’s on the map, it’s safe to spec.

The way you framed it, no, it was a leading question. This is how "rumors" get started with no basis. Folks get all worked up thinking they're getting something they want, and then everyone is frustrated and disappointed when it doesn't happen.

So I'll say it: At this point, no, I don't think Sweets is going to be an icon. I also don't think the clue (if it's even accurate, which I'm not convinced it is) would point to something so obvious.

So, the only thing I'm gonna throw out there for speculation... Everyone seems to think the Mute symbol is possibly A Quiet Place, but I'm not sold. If I had to bet money, I'd say Silent Hill. We have the SH2 remake AND the new movie set to release this year.
I agree. I’m not sold on a quiet place either. H feel like it’s a demon slayer all over again, and is a place holder for something.