Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope the crowds are healthy. Obviously the event being so many nights now spaces them out, but I hope people are coming.

I hope the crowds are healthy. Obviously the event being so many nights now spaces them out, but I hope people are coming.
Man, I would not worry about the event crowds being too low.

I think there's a good chance that we won't quite see the masses of people that we did last year. There does seem to be a slight drop in post-pandemic travel demand. But, one thing you can count on is that HHN will be highly attended and make them a ton of money.

Orlando International Airport is getting into the HHN spirit as they have opened the first-ever Halloween Horror Nights store inside the airport.

I got the molded HHN 2021 Icon coffee mug at the airport store after spending 5 days at nearly every shop on property. That was the one piece of merch I really wanted to get, and lo and behold it was at the airport shop on our way out, and I even got to use my passholder discount!

It was the perfect punchline to what became a running joke with my friends on the trip. Good times.

Yeah, if that were the case, the second half of the house wouldn't be pure Chucky TV show content lol. Chucky has far greater issues than source material unfortunately.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Last night (Wednesday 9/13) was insanely busy for this early in the season. Duff bartender brought it up as well. Not sure if TM guest passes opened up or what, but packed.

Express remains great at the soundstages, but horrible at Chucky and (particularly) Oddfellow. Not just my experience, confirmed by a couple friends on Twitter as well. Two weeks in, I'm not sure it's going to get better. At least exit lines from tents seem to have improved--still slow, but no stopping.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Diagon is back to fully operational during the event, and is packed.

Last night (Wednesday 9/13) was insanely busy for this early in the season. Duff bartender brought it up as well. Not sure if TM guest passes opened up or what, but packed.

Express remains great at the soundstages, but horrible at Chucky and (particularly) Oddfellow. Not just my experience, confirmed by a couple friends on Twitter as well. Two weeks in, I'm not sure it's going to get better. At least exit lines from tents seem to have improved--still slow, but no stopping.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Diagon is back to fully operational during the event, and is packed.

Yeah, could be TM guest passes, people also using their free HHN ticket with their premier annual pass. Then you have the ROF people wanting to get their last uses before it ends. I think it should be better by the end of the month.

Yeah, could be TM guest passes, people also using their free HHN ticket with their premier annual pass. Then you have the ROF people wanting to get their last uses before it ends. I think it should be better by the end of the month.

Just to be super clear here (because I almost had a heart attack thinking I messed something up), Rush of Fear is good through the end of the month. This is not the last weekend for it.

Reactions: Lucky Planet