Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At HHN26, while the Tonight Show ride was still being built, my cousin and I were exiting either Ghost Town or Walking Dead. We round that corner at the end of NY, and I jump like 6 feet in the air because there was a man standing right on the other side of the wall staring at us. Turns out, it was just a Jimmy Fallon cutout on one of the construction walls.

I don't think it matters what's doing the scaring as long as it can catch you by surprise.
Nah I get it Fallon is pretty creepy lmfao

Of the houses announced or speculated so far none of them sound that comedic except for Slaughter Sinema, but that one has a ton of scare potential. The zones(aside from Twisted Tradition & Chucky) do seem pretty comedic, but I think KKFOS and Vamp also has a ton of potential.

On a side note, the more I think about what a Poltergeist house would include the more I think it’ll be abstract like The Exorcist. Also I hope there’ll be puppets for some of the ghosts

Going to first HHN this year (orlando) but im also a WD fan. I know the series has declined the last few seasons but was the house really that bad?

The WD houses, as far as I know; were always “Meh” at best and there were no characters from the show aside from a few(no Rick, Michonne, & Darryl though). The Purge however, the zones are fun but the houses have been bail outs for properties that Uni loses the rights to(Scream & Ouija).

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
First WD was decent, but it just got so repetitive after that. Really just zombies in a different environment.

Not to nitpick, but this is the Orlando thread. And Orlando’s Horror of Blumhouse maze did not feature Happy Death Day, that was only out in Hollywood. So it would be a new property for the East Coast event
No I’m fully aware it’s Orlando. I have FF for HHN every year and got to go thru the Blumhouse alone last year with my group... the killer from the movie was absolutely in one of the hallway scenes popping out of multiple doors