Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No I’m fully aware it’s Orlando. I have FF for HHN every year and got to go thru the Blumhouse alone last year with my group... the killer from the movie was absolutely in one of the hallway scenes popping out of multiple doors
Yeah, nope. HDD was not at Orlando last year.
Since we’re talking about Blumhouse...

There was a Ouija easter egg in the Purge section last year few got to see.
Not an Easter egg, that section was actually supposed to be Ouija and Hasbro got pissed and pulled the rights. Purge is always the quick fix of houses. :thumbsup:
Will we be getting a claustrophobic intense house a la Tomb and Scarecrow this year? Or which sound like they could fit that ?
I’m thinking DE:pZ, it’s in the same location as both of those.

No I’m fully aware it’s Orlando. I have FF for HHN every year and got to go thru the Blumhouse alone last year with my group... the killer from the movie was absolutely in one of the hallway scenes popping out of multiple doors
I’ve never been to HHN Orlando but I’m absolutely certain that Happy Deadth Day was not featured last year. The Horrors of Blumhouse maze in hollywood was The Purge, Happy Death Day, and Sinister while Orlando featured The Purge, Insidious, and Sinister choosing to do Insidious rather than Happy Death day.

After it was switched to Purge, an Easter egg was added. There was a Ouija board hidden in the Purge section.

Was it in the Seance room from Ouija 2? In the Purge section it was the part where the girl with the machete would come from the corner and the girl with the gun would pop out from a hallway

I don't think it matters what's doing the scaring as long as it can catch you by surprise.

I've only been to two HHN's, but one of the worst scares I received was when we were in the first room but it was just an unthemed holding area where we waited a minute or so before entering the house proper. Room was all black. A manager or something appeared out of the darkness with a headset and clipboard and politely said excuse me as she walked through the line and disappeared again, apologizing and laughing.

The whole line jumped out of their skins. Me included.

I've only been to two HHN's, but one of the worst scares I received was when we were in the first room but it was just an unthemed holding area where we waited a minute or so before entering the house proper. Room was all black. A manager or something appeared out of the darkness with a headset and clipboard and politely said excuse me as she walked through the line and disappeared again, apologizing and laughing.

The whole line jumped out of their skins. Me included.

Same. If I get really scared in a house I usually get scared by the ops since they blend in so well, especially the ones that were in SAW

The WD houses, as far as I know; were always “Meh” at best and there were no characters from the show aside from a few(no Rick, Michonne, & Darryl though). The Purge however, the zones are fun but the houses have been bail outs for properties that Uni loses the rights to(Scream & Ouija).

I saw the walking dead house the year they had American werewolf in London, when TWD took over the park. I thought it was awesome and really, really well done. Maybe not the best house for scares but I really enjoyed walking through that world and instantly recognized all the rooms. I liked the scare zones too, especially the tank one, which had a really cool dramatic piece that played out now and then.

It was my only walking dead HHN experience ever, though. No repeat boredom for me. I can see how it would get old for some, but as a one time experience, I thought they nailed it.

Will we be getting a claustrophobic intense house a la Tomb and Scarecrow this year? Or which sound like they could fit that ?

I’m thinking DE:pZ, it’s in the same location as both of those.
I don't think any of the houses are dedicated to claustrophobia this year. A few houses have short, claustrophobic sections, but all the houses have a number of fairly open rooms.

Last edited:
So since CD is the possible initials of the house I’m hoping it’ll be something corny like “Cosmic Doom”*credit to @RyanH or “Cosmic Destruction”.

Also, Horrors of Blumhouse 2 is starting to be really speculated in HW so hopefully Happy Death Day would be the emphasis of that if the maze carries over here

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit