Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 198 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seriously? That's insane!

I know, I’m honestly surprised they got away with it back then. Although I could’ve sworn I read somewhere that the owners of The Ring weren’t happy to see Samara in ANDI 2. Now if we could Scream as a house this year without rights holders difficulties now that the show’s done that would be appreciated

I know, I’m honestly surprised they got away with it back then. Although I could’ve sworn I read somewhere that the owners of The Ring weren’t happy to see Samara in ANDI 2. Now if we could Scream as a house this year without rights holders difficulties now that the show’s done that would be appreciated

Of course, they used unofficial names in both houses. If you look at the house descriptions they make sure not to mention that you encounter those specific movies.

With Silver Screams, though, I know they were a bit more official.

Talked to a TM friend yesterday, he said that he's been seeing people taking pipes and wood into Shrek on his lunch breaks, but Uni's been keeping it very under-wraps.

Possibly Sewers and old houses? Hopefully?

So with those two... possibly Halloween and Asylum are coming?

You talking AHS: Asylum? The section of the house we had last year?

Asylum’s supposed to be a HW exclusive, no clue if Orlando’s having Halloween but it’s been said they won’t

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I think it will be okay if there is only one show just as long as they Open Fast and furious ride during HHN just to help with the crowds since its new.
The ride can be the replacement of bill and ted, that area doesnt have to be dead

Just a thought but after looking it up all of the IP’s in Silver Screams were Universal owned, except for Army of Darkness(Midevil Dead). Wishful thinking hopes for UCM, I’m still thinking it might be an 80’s mashup with potential for Thing. And also the Halloween trailer drops next week which might settle whether its coming here or not depending on if they announce it around the trailer’s release

Reactions: Thomashhn