Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just a thought but after looking it up all of the IP’s in Silver Screams were Universal owned, except for Army of Darkness(Midevil Dead). Wishful thinking hopes for UCM, I’m still thinking it might be an 80’s mashup with potential for Thing. And also the Halloween trailer drops next week which might settle whether its coming here or not depending on if they announce it around the trailer’s release
I’m almost sure that Army of Darkness is Universal owned.

Nope...

Lights Camera Hacktion was a late add because they couldn't get AoD.

I'm starting to get possible details on the mystery house. It's just enough to speculate on it... Trying to decide if I should risk a R&M clue on it.

They were planning a AoD zone in Hollywood for 19?

They were planning a AoD zone in Hollywood for 19?
Yeah.

EDIT - Alright... Going out on a limb. Our final house clue.

b4MiiVti6-jstB4bpKBT6qyi22s=.gif

Last edited:
Fun fact, this scene is also referenced in Clue Set 8.

Is it Hellraiser? That was one of the references from a episode of the gifs according to R&M wiki. Also this was in the same episode as the skinned giant

Edit - If it’s Hellraiser I’m hoping it’s codename Meteor since Fallen was Crater

I saw a thing I shouldn't have seen the other day and am keeping it to myself, but man... I'm very happy and excited if it truly comes to pass. And no, y'all, I put no clues in this. That's not my job. Bad guessing and Forrest Gumping my way into information is my job.

Reactions: horrornights789
I saw a thing I shouldn't have seen the other day and am keeping it to myself, but man... I'm very happy and excited if it truly comes to pass. And no, y'all, I put no clues in this. That's not my job. Bad guessing and Forrest Gumping my way into information is my job.
Where did you see it?

This is the End is finally coming to Orlando:yikes: Jk. Ugh you guys are lucky with getting info

Come on Rob, throw us a bone here. Can you atleast say if you think people on this site will be pleased?
I think so. And honestly, I don't even know if anything I saw was wrong or misinterpreted. But it seemed good and people should be happy! I really don't want to keep talking about it though. I really can't say more. Don't want to be a jerk.

Reactions: SeventyOne