Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 202 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was able to get to 25 and 27 and was sooo happy to see them again. They put on a masterclass. It was actually one of my favorite scare zones last year.
I really like them. There were some very talented actors cast in last year's horde. What I don't like is the fact that they were my favorite "scarezone" last year. IMO, they shouldn't be setting the bar.

I really like them. There were some very talented actors cast in last year's horde. What I don't like is the fact that they were my favorite "scarezone" last year. IMO, they shouldn't be setting the bar.
I agree! Last year's zones were not all that special. I wanted to love Invasion, but nope.. I mostly just liked TrT.

My biggest issue with AoH was the fact that it was the front of the park bottleneck zone with a ton of recognizable popular characters, but also didn’t allow selfies.

That’s just...dumb.