Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just knowing how A24 views itself, I tend to think they’d see an event like HHN as kinda beneath them. But even if they didn’t, I know many of their contracts are structured so that filmmakers and producers maintain a lot of licensing and royalty rights, so there’d be lots of hoops there.

Personally speaking though, as much as I enjoy A24, I don’t think many of their films really fit the bill of an HHN house. I do think Talk To Me would be a banger but outside of that, their stuff is kinda too high-brow, IMO.

Well rip. Maybe someday Gilly.
I think he’s right tho, that costume would be expensive. And I’m sure he would want to have some water effects. They definitely could take from knotts and use their water effects with the lasers

There isn’t anything in the Atomic Monster filmography Universal hasn’t already had access to.
difference now is licensing because Universal is now a owner in the company....cheaper to pay yourself than pay someone else.

Under the deal, Blumhouse and Atomic Monster will work as separate labels and retain creative independence, with a three-way ownership structure split by Blum, the majority owner; Wan; and Comcast, the parent company of NBCUniversal.

I decided to share a little speculation map I made. Also could a conjuring maze be possible now?

Attachments

• Speculation Map V1.png
    Speculation Map V1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Something we gotta remember is that generally, when Hollywood decides on a location for an IP or a theme, there tends to be a pattern. Even Murdy admitted this is generally how he thinks long ago. Back when they would do Insidious, he said the JP venue always works for a “paranormal” theme.

If they do FNAF, I would expect it to be where Chucky was as that seems to “work” as the AA/SFX heavy venue. Parisian is now the “original Hispanic” house, and the Mummy venue the video game venue.

Something we gotta remember is that generally, when Hollywood decides on a location for an IP or a theme, there tends to be a pattern. Even Murdy admitted this is generally how he thinks long ago. Back when they would do Insidious, he said the JP venue always works for a “paranormal” theme.

If they do FNAF, I would expect it to be where Chucky was as that seems to “work” as the AA/SFX heavy venue. Parisian is now the “original Hispanic” house, and the Mummy venue the video game venue.
I've always classified Mummy as just the "IP Venue" lol.

Hostel
TCM
Saw
Silent Hill
Evil Dead
This Is The End
The Exorcist
The Shining
Trick r Treat
KKFOS
Legends Collide
TLOU

This year will be 10 years since an Original was held in Mummy, so it would be nice to see an Original in that spot again. But I doubt it'll happen.
I decided to share a little speculation map I made. Also could a conjuring maze be possible now?
The Terror Tram theme parodying the 60th anniversary of the Studio Tour could be interesting...

Universal still has to acquire licensing of the Conjuring Universe through Warner Bros.

Reactions: saint.piss

With the upcoming 60th Anniversary, my mind has been for a while that if there was any reason to have sense on Hollywood Harry; it is especially with this year in particular.

Would be interesting if Eli Roth is more heavily involved though than prior years.

With the upcoming 60th Anniversary, my mind has been for a while that if there was any reason to have sense on Hollywood Harry; it is especially with this year in particular.

Would be interesting if Eli Roth is more heavily involved though than prior years.
I for sure think that Hollywood Harry will be back this year!

I hope not. Such a boring character.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

I'm kinda with you he is fine...I kinda preferred the exterminator from last year but sure im in the minority on that
Yea perfectly fine to me. Tbh I get bored with anything revolving around clowns at a haunt event it just feels too easy. I thought the Cirque du Klownz zone they did a while back was a cool twist though. Maybe they should've made Hollywood Harry a mime lol

So, with Creature being crossed off this year, what kind of Universal Monsters maze can they even do? They’ve done pretty much every monster from the 2018 maze with some crossovers.

My only wish at this point is a maze with The Invisible Man with much bigger attention, otherwise they might go with more lesser known ones.