Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe the Maze will feature all monsters featured in the past years and have them all recreate famous scenes from the movies that made them famous? To be on theme of the history of the park

So, with Creature being crossed off this year, what kind of Universal Monsters maze can they even do? They’ve done pretty much every monster from the 2018 maze with some crossovers.

My only wish at this point is a maze with The Invisible Man with much bigger attention, otherwise they might go with more lesser known ones.
Well, I think it would be smart for Universal to capitalize on Wolf-Man or Nosferatu with the upcoming movies. In the past, Murdy has expressed interest in tackling Nosferatu.

I personally hope they go for the Atomic Age sci-fi Monsters idea being thrown around previously.
I was ready to put money on the line for an Atomic Era house until Murdy pretty much deconfirmed Creature lol. You don't do an Atomic Era house without the inclusion of Gillman.

But, I would not be upset about a Wolf-Man VS Nosferatu house :p

Maybe the Maze will feature all monsters featured in the past years and have them all recreate famous scenes from the movies that made them famous? To be on theme of the history of the park
Counter point, what about the UCM in Universal movies they weren't apart of? Would be an interesting history mash-up. Get attacked by Dracula on Purge night. Frankenstein's Monster attacks ala the Psycho shower. The Wolf Man attacks the Antarctic station from The Thing.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Counter point, what about the UCM in Universal movies they weren't apart of? Would be an interesting history mash-up. Get attacked by Dracula on Purge night. Frankenstein's Monster attacks ala the Psycho shower. The Wolf Man attacks the Antarctic station from The Thing.
Sounds too creative but I love it

that would be super fun and I'd be down for more....What if Mazes

So, with Creature being crossed off this year, what kind of Universal Monsters maze can they even do? They’ve done pretty much every monster from the 2018 maze with some crossovers.

My only wish at this point is a maze with The Invisible Man with much bigger attention, otherwise they might go with more lesser known ones.
I think if they're not repeating the original Universal Monsters maze or reusing the all in one concept this year then we're prob done with the monsters for a bit. I would've agreed with The Invisible Man (would love to see it btw) but something about the way they shoved him into last years maze when he originally wasn't meant to be there makes me feel like they were just trying to wrap things up with the UCM. To be fair that could just be the case for Orlando.

In terms of entertainment, did the Blumhouse show get good guest ratings? While I didn't love it, I did feel it had potential, and would enjoy seeing v2.0 (and also hope they can find a way to incorporate the motions of the seats into the show--the fact they didn't seemed like a lost opportunity). Or really, any show. It's just such a luxury to sit at HHN, even if it's short. And I'm going to say it every year until it happens, but they really should show a clip of The Tingler and use the seats with updated "Percepto" effects.

One person brought up Conjuring... SFMM had it for FF. Will they be keeping it? Do we think it (and Saw X) will be used for Scream Break? Not trying to derail the speculation of HHN, but if SFMM will be using them, it seems to imply HHN won't be getting them anytime soon.

In terms of entertainment, did the Blumhouse show get good guest ratings? While I didn't love it, I did feel it had potential, and would enjoy seeing v2.0 (and also hope they can find a way to incorporate the motions of the seats into the show--the fact they didn't seemed like a lost opportunity). Or really, any show. It's just such a luxury to sit at HHN, even if it's short. And I'm going to say it every year until it happens, but they really should show a clip of The Tingler and use the seats with updated "Percepto" effects.

One person brought up Conjuring... SFMM had it for FF. Will they be keeping it? Do we think it (and Saw X) will be used for Scream Break? Not trying to derail the speculation of HHN, but if SFMM will be using them, it seems to imply HHN won't be getting them anytime soon.
A part of me thinks if looking logistically--a 2.0 featuring FNAF2 (which is expected to go into production soon), and M3GAN 2.0 (with more time actually given to each feels like a clever way of inclusion. Plus with FNAF2, you can then update the display to focus on the "Toy" animatronics that'd be a major selling point for the upcoming sequel.

Do that--while then adding props and costumes from WB distributed films like Malignant and The Conjuring, and that'd then allow both AM and Blumhouse to be represented in one attraction.

Conjuring-Verse as possibility now is such an exciting prospect. It could stand to reason Atomic/Blum might just not play nice with Six Flags/Warner Bros in order to get it at Universal instead.

What a huge get this would be. If not this year (perhaps too late into planning?), I have to assume definitely next year. But fingers crossed 2024 will give us luck.

After all, it is an even numbered year, and those are always.......the best.

Conjuring-Verse as possibility now is such an exciting prospect. It could stand to reason Atomic/Blum might just not play nice with Six Flags/Warner Bros in order to get it at Universal instead.

What a huge get this would be. If not this year (perhaps too late into planning?), I have to assume definitely next year. But fingers crossed 2024 will give us luck.

After all, it is an even numbered year, and those are always.......the best.
Oh shoot I didn’t think about Atomic/Blum joining Universal increasing our chances of Conjuring. That would be rad!

I thought the last two consecutive years (22 and 23) were great! I think this year will also be great!

Oh shoot I didn’t think about Atomic/Blum joining Universal increasing our chances of Conjuring. That would be rad!

I thought the last two consecutive years (22 and 23) were great! I think this year will also be great!
Conjuring would be cool, only if they stick to the first one

Do that--while then adding props and costumes from WB distributed films like Malignant and The Conjuring, and that'd then allow both AM and Blumhouse to be represented in one attraction.
The merger between Blumhouse and Atomic Monster doesn't increase the chances of The Conjuring Universe showing up at HHN. Universal still has to acquire the rights through Warner Bros. Blumhouse doesn't own The Conjuring and Atomic Monster was a producer.

Warner Bros. owns the likenesses of the Warrens in connection to the franchise.

So remember when Murdy was talking about an IP he was working on that was so dark and grim it would give him nightmares? Well the only other IP that I could think of would that’s not Terrifier would probably be Hellraiser. Could this finally be our year for it?

Reactions: HydraGen2299
So remember when Murdy was talking about an IP he was working on that was so dark and grim it would give him nightmares? Well the only other IP that I could think of would that’s not Terrifier would probably be Hellraiser. Could this finally be our year for it?
Considering he replied to someone asking if it's shared with: "I'm not in a sharing mood", Hellraiser being a Hollywood exclusive makes zero sense to me.

Not to mention that I would be extremely upset lol.

He also could've been implying Nightmare on Elm Street too... Would be nice to see that IP make a comeback at HHN finally

Reactions: Legacy and chris.g
Yeah I’ll admit that’s where my mind went to as well

Just occurred to me not sure if I’ve shared this before but what if that first original is exterminatorz and it’s like a screwed up worlds fair kind of exhibit “the miracles of insects or whatever” where like the neat traits of insects are showcased and perhaps scientists are trying to apply those attributes to humans and that’s how we got Larry larvae or whatever. The cryogenic freezing could be referring specifically to the weta an insect that cryogenically freezes and continues to live after it thaws out in spring

Attachments

• IMG_7745.png
    IMG_7745.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: AlexanderMBush