Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rocket AA is good...looks to be based off the Stich AA models.

Overall, the ride looks fine, but Guardians deserves better. Sad that so far all of Disney's Marvel concepts are reskinned rides that are all over a decade old.

Reactions: jtsalien
I guess the Rocket AA proved to be true. Disney has come a long way since Small World and even the Auctioneer.

I'll admit that I teared up a little while watching the video of the pre-show. Such fluid movement

EDIT: Joe Rohde has now been Creative Director for...

Pandora, all of Animal Kingdom, and MB. It's safe to say he is one of Disney's best imagineers at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAJAS and Freak
Not gonna watch the vids cuz I want to I be surprised, but I figured they would be throwing money into this ride. Glad to see people are glowing about this ride. I look forward to riding this in June. Now I hope the fix the thematic cohesion once they start work on Marvel Land.

Yes he was. He wasn't the Art Director. Are you mixing up Art with creative?

No he wasn't. Dan Handke was the creative director and oversaw the whole project for WDI. Joe Rhode is the the "face" of the attraction with some creative insight, basically he was the executive producer of GOTG: MB, far from being in charge of it.

Last edited:
The pre-shows do look very cool....but...I'm deeply disturbed by Disney's newfound obsession with "scanning" during a queue. That's not cool, or interactive. That's dumb. Stop it.

Reactions: Freak