Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire | Inside Universal Forums

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As so tempting as it is, I'll be skipping the trailer for this one as well (don't ask me why, it's just a thing I do for my most anticipated movies) but I'm loving the synopsis and the overall reaction sounds pretty good to the trailer! Glad we're getting the return of the Spengler family and friends as well as (sounds like) more prominent roles for the OG crew (I've even seen that Bill is returning which is really astounding to me and hopefully speaks volumes about how well the film is written ((or how big the paycheck was))). Even more stoked that it appears to be an entirely new big bad, which I am so ready for. One of the weakest aspects of Afterlife was how much it leaned on rehashing the Gozer story.

I'll be there opening night, I'm a die hard Ghosthead.

As so tempting as it is, I'll be skipping the trailer for this one as well (don't ask me why, it's just a thing I do for my most anticipated movies) but I'm loving the synopsis and the overall reaction sounds pretty good to the trailer! Glad we're getting the return of the Spengler family and friends as well as (sounds like) more prominent roles for the OG crew (I've even seen that Bill is returning which is really astounding to me and hopefully speaks volumes about how well the film is written ((or how big the paycheck was))). Even more stoked that it appears to be an entirely new big bad, which I am so ready for. One of the weakest aspects of Afterlife was how much it leaned on rehashing the Gozer story.

I'll be there opening night, I'm a die hard Ghosthead.

That, or he needs to get some good press again after the past couple of years he's had...

The design of Garraka looks really good wow.

Was initially meh on the Frozen theme, but am now hyped for this movie !!

One is more comedic and the other more action / horror.

Both combine for what should be a worthy sequel.

Once the Madame Web hype slows down ... the marketing for GB has to ramp up quick

Only a couple weeks away !!

Did I miss the day that theaters suddenly turned into tourist traps?
They sort've finally woken up & realized it's a total cash cow. People are more willing to spend on something they can take home vs "trash".

My time at Regal (post-apocalypse), I can say they struggled immensely & still do to some extent. They're learning, but at a very slow pace. I was constantly facepalming and/or shaking my head when it came to anime/kpop theatrical releases. BUT that is a discussion for another time lol

As for my years at Chinese Theatre in Hollywood (pre-apocalypse), the swag was more common. Depending on the movie: posters, t-shirts, popcorn tins, sippers, etc.. Film festivals or screenings was also swag happy, sometimes due to sponsors (the amount of cans of Mike's Hard Lemonade I ended up taking home when Deadpool came out :lol: )

But yea.. I'm happy to see Ghostbusters getting so much hype & promotional stuff

Collaboration between Sony Pictures Japan & Japanese girl group Arashii Gakko!

"ICED Out" musicvideo

***NOTE: In Japan, the movie title is "Frozen SUMMER" instead of "Empire"

Reactions: Ahmanet