General Reality TV Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

General Reality TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Unfortunately, he did. First thing this morning. And Memphis immediately went and told Cody everything from my understanding. Like you said, he's incredibly perceptive right now, but he's going waaaay too hard, too fast and people are catching on to it.
Memphis you can tell was coached by Dan with how he’s playing. Kaysar needs to take some Xanax and chill lol.

In other news, David just asked Cody and Dani to explain to him what the veto is on an All Star season. This is insane.

Memphis you can tell was coached by Dan with how he’s playing. Kaysar needs to take some Xanax and chill lol.

In other news, David just asked Cody and Dani to explain to him what the veto is on an All Star season. This is insane.
Oh yeah. I love seeing Dan rooting for him on Twitter too. And it was hilarious watching Kaysar talk to Christmas like 10 minutes ago telling her that some people are playing too intense and need to just lay back and chill this early on.

I saw that :lol: The drastic difference between the experienced and the inexperienced is wild this season. Kevin keeps asking people for advice, tips, guidance, and stuff too. Meanwhile, some people here are thinking weeks in advance lol. It might work for them early on though. We'll see.

In regards to the backyard shutdown convo earlier, Dani was just saying that she was told these four days would be the longest lockdown of the season.

UPDATE:

Competitors for POV have been chosen:

- Seems like it's Keesha/Kevin/Cody/Kaysar/Enzo/Ian
- Kevin chose Enzo apparently
- Cody said he isn't trying to win it
- Ian is sick from slop, so he's probably not a big threat for this one

Kinda hoping for a Kaysar win tonight for the sake it the pure chaos that may come with it :lol:

Also, unrelated note - David may be playing dumb:

Reactions: Nick
Enzo won the Veto. Unless a back door plan happens, Keesha is likely going.
Don’t wanna be attacked cause I was excited for this person and they were trending when announced last week but.... from what we’ve seen so far I’m fine with this. Didn’t seem ready to play.

Also I’m working next few days so may be in and out of the chat here, soI haven’t left y’all
If it’s just you two discussing for a bit

Also for the person who won the veto to get their first comp win ever now this week of all big brother weeks.

Reactions: Tbad556 and Nick
Don’t wanna be attacked cause I was excited for this person and they were trending when announced last week but.... from what we’ve seen so far I’m fine with this. Didn’t seem ready to play.

Also I’m working next few days so may be in and out of the chat here, soI haven’t left y’all
If it’s just you two discussing for a bit

Also for the person who won the veto to get their first comp win ever now this week of all big brother weeks.
Agreed on your first point. Love them, but completely self-sabotaging this season it seems.

Update on current alliances:

I have to say, Dani is really running this game so far and no one - not even Kaysar - think she has her hands in nearly as many cookie jars.

It’s early days so she could easily get caught any time, but right now she’s playing the best.

Reactions: Tbad556
Cody straight up admitted like 10 minutes ago that Derrick was 100% supposed to be on this season at one point, but backed out. He also said Derrick wanted to sneak a phone in. Kinda shocked he keeps blowing up Derrick's spot like this :lol:

Cody straight up admitted like 10 minutes ago that Derrick was 100% supposed to be on this season at one point, but backed out. He also said Derrick wanted to sneak a phone in. Kinda shocked he keeps blowing up Derrick's spot like this :lol:
A lot of them are having to readjust on the fly for who is in the house vs. pregame expectations. Tyler for instance seems to be not only missing Angela, but missing both Kaycee and Josh, who he probably would've rode hard with. Cody is definitely pissed that Derrick isn't there, but tbh, I like it this way better. It's going to force these players to prove they're truly the best this season. Having to readjust in an All-Star house is tough and I think Tyler and Cody are having to overcome the most since they basically had planned to run the house with their former alliance member.

A little quick bit from the episode.... I knew Kaysar Won the Safety comp and Janelle competed, but I didn't know they waited until the final seconds to compete. Janelle ran to go after Kaysar and probably used it with mere seconds to spare. There was no one else who was going to use it and she could see that (aside from Kaysar), so why she decided to use hers this week is beyond me. Had she saved hers, she'd still have a chance to win safety next week or week 3. Poor strategy, really.

A lot of them are having to readjust on the fly for who is in the house vs. pregame expectations. Tyler for instance seems to be not only missing Angela, but missing both Kaycee and Josh, who he probably would've rode hard with. Cody is definitely pissed that Derrick isn't there, but tbh, I like it this way better. It's going to force these players to prove they're truly the best this season. Having to readjust in an All-Star house is tough and I think Tyler and Cody are having to overcome the most since they basically had planned to run the house with their former alliance member.

A little quick bit from the episode.... I knew Kaysar Won the Safety comp and Janelle competed, but I didn't know they waited until the final seconds to compete. Janelle ran to go after Kaysar and probably used it with mere seconds to spare. There was no one else who was going to use it and she could see that (aside from Kaysar), so why she decided to use hers this week is beyond me. Had she saved hers, she'd still have a chance to win safety next week or week 3. Poor strategy, really.

Absolutely. It really has some people showing their ass and exposing how much they depended on their better halves in their OG season(s). I love it. I'm excited to see how it plays out.

And I was shocked by that too. As for the strategy point, from my understanding, it was a timed "beat the clock" contest if only one person played, so they still could've lost if only one person played. This guaranteed that one of the two would win it at least.

Absolutely. It really has some people showing their ass and exposing how much they depended on their better halves in their OG season(s). I love it. I'm excited to see how it plays out.

And I was shocked by that too. As for the strategy point, from my understanding, it was a timed "beat the clock" contest if only one person played, so they still could've lost if only one person played. This guaranteed that one of the two would win it at least.
For Cody, he's certainly found himself in a great position, so he's overcome the Derrick thing already. Dani is bringing him a lot of intel, but he's also got alliances with probably about 10 people in the house lol. Enzo/Bayleigh/Day/Cody are fairly solid but he's also trying to ride with Nicole as a #2. He's got a lot going on.

Speaking of Nicole though, she has an irrational hate for Janelle (from pregame) that sort of spilled over last night. She went running into the backyard proclaiming Janelle's the worst and she bullied her, etc basically just playing that victim. She actually said "I'm being terrorized by them not allowing me to go to sleep". So that was some comedy. Memphis losing his crap was also fun. The have not lights didn't go off until after 2am PST when he went to bed around 10 PST. He started yelling at production and eventually stomped out of the room and went to the DR to beat someone up (or at least that's the mood he was in) :lol:

For Cody, he's certainly found himself in a great position, so he's overcome the Derrick thing already. Dani is bringing him a lot of intel, but he's also got alliances with probably about 10 people in the house lol. Enzo/Bayleigh/Day/Cody are fairly solid but he's also trying to ride with Nicole as a #2. He's got a lot going on.

Speaking of Nicole though, she has an irrational hate for Janelle (from pregame) that sort of spilled over last night. She went running into the backyard proclaiming Janelle's the worst and she bullied her, etc basically just playing that victim. She actually said "I'm being terrorized by them not allowing me to go to sleep". So that was some comedy. Memphis losing his crap was also fun. The have not lights didn't go off until after 2am PST when he went to bed around 10 PST. He started yelling at production and eventually stomped out of the room and went to the DR to beat someone up (or at least that's the mood he was in) :lol:

Hah, had a bit of a chaotic day, but finally got around to catching up on the feed highlights and yikes. Feels like we're slowly moving towards the first big blowup in the house. The second Janelle catches wind of one of these temper tantrums/lies, we're going to see some drama. Nicole is ridiculous and I honestly think she holds together that side of the house right now. If Janelle/Kaysar's side could get rid of her, I think Dani would commit to Janelle. I don't see her wanting to work alone with Cody.

And big yikes at Memphis lol.

Hah, had a bit of a chaotic day, but finally got around to catching up on the feed highlights and yikes. Feels like we're slowly moving towards the first big blowup in the house. The second Janelle catches wind of one of these temper tantrums/lies, we're going to see some drama. Nicole is ridiculous and I honestly think she holds together that side of the house right now. If Janelle/Kaysar's side could get rid of her, I think Dani would commit to Janelle. I don't see her wanting to work alone with Cody.

And big yikes at Memphis lol.
Dani doesn’t seem to like Cody much lately. They had a bit of a spat over COVID and haven’t been as close since. If you notice, Dani only seems to talk to people if she likes them or there’s strategy behind it.

Dani doesn’t seem to like Cody much lately. They had a bit of a spat over COVID and haven’t been as close since. If you notice, Dani only seems to talk to people if she likes them or there’s strategy behind it.
LOVE Dani and her competitive spirit, but, she's kinda always been that way. Reminds me of Parvati from Survivor. If she is with you, she is WITH you. But if she's against you she just won't give you the time of day. Risky gameplay lol. Haven't watched the feeds a ton but I sorta follow them, seems like a quiet first week which is expected for a season of returnees. Something will blow up soon, no doubt. No surprise Enzo didn't use the veto although I guess we'll see tonight why. Honestly though its hard to follow the live feeds, I never know when to watch! They also cut out a ton. Idk if I'm loving them tbh as I feel its stressing me out more than it should. Might wait till there's less people in the house.

Also gotta say as a non-spoiler talk, the episode Sunday was fun! Felt more old school big brother. I don't see the DRs being as over the top, they actually felt so natural that the tone was off! All good things though. For the first time probably since Dan and Ian were on, I'm excited for Big Brother and I'm excited for the episodes. Since Frankie was in the house the shows been like a parody I feel I haven't been into it really since. Sunday though, was sooooo different. Natural cause of Covid but god I hope it stays this way.

LOVE Dani and her competitive spirit, but, she's kinda always been that way. Reminds me of Parvati from Survivor. If she is with you, she is WITH you. But if she's against you she just won't give you the time of day. Risky gameplay lol. Haven't watched the feeds a ton but I sorta follow them, seems like a quiet first week which is expected for a season of returnees. Something will blow up soon, no doubt. No surprise Enzo didn't use the veto although I guess we'll see tonight why. Honestly though its hard to follow the live feeds, I never know when to watch! They also cut out a ton. Idk if I'm loving them tbh as I feel its stressing me out more than it should. Might wait till there's less people in the house.

Also gotta say as a non-spoiler talk, the episode Sunday was fun! Felt more old school big brother. I don't see the DRs being as over the top, they actually felt so natural that the tone was off! All good things though. For the first time probably since Dan and Ian were on, I'm excited for Big Brother and I'm excited for the episodes. Since Frankie was in the house the shows been like a parody I feel I haven't been into it really since. Sunday though, was sooooo different. Natural cause of Covid but god I hope it stays this way.
Dani was one of my all-time favs coming into the season and she is not letting me down at all. She came to play! Her social game could use a bit of work though. She's constantly talking to people, so it's weird to say, but she's constantly talking to people for GAME purposes only. If the convo has nothing to do with game, she doesn't care, which I think she just needs to do a little better job of.

Dani did a great job of talking Nicole off the ledge yesterday morning after her breakdown the night before about Janelle though. Like, it was masterful. I hope it makes the show eventually.

And yeah, the episode was fun sunday, i'm looking forward to actually seeing the Veto today as i've heard quite a few funny comments about it.

Dani was one of my all-time favs coming into the season and she is not letting me down at all. She came to play! Her social game could use a bit of work though. She's constantly talking to people, so it's weird to say, but she's constantly talking to people for GAME purposes only. If the convo has nothing to do with game, she doesn't care, which I think she just needs to do a little better job of.

Dani did a great job of talking Nicole off the ledge yesterday morning after her breakdown the night before about Janelle though. Like, it was masterful. I hope it makes the show eventually.

And yeah, the episode was fun sunday, i'm looking forward to actually seeing the Veto today as i've heard quite a few funny comments about it.
Yes, and Dani talking down Covid to Cody was masterfully done as well.

Yes, and Dani talking down Covid to Cody was masterfully done as well.
From what I saw, Dani was legitimately getting pissed at Cody. He seems... not well educated on what COVID is based on his argument. And if there's one thing Dani doesn't have time for, it's stupid. If she don't like you or she disagrees with you on something, she'll let you know.

From what I saw, Dani was legitimately getting pissed at Cody. He seems... not well educated on what COVID is based on his argument. And if there's one thing Dani doesn't have time for, it's stupid. If she don't like you or she disagrees with you on something, she'll let you know.
Yep, she took him down well. Hope he learns.

Seems like things are heavily leaning in Kevin's favor at this point. Everyone wants to vote with the house and every convo in the past few hours has seemed to lean in his favor. Wish Keesha had some more life in her right now.

Seems like things are heavily leaning in Kevin's favor at this point. Everyone wants to vote with the house and every convo in the past few hours has seemed to lean in his favor. Wish Keesha had some more life in her right now.
I've felt this vibe pretty much since Saturday. The majority has liked him and that's what matters. It's getting to the point where Janie and Kaysar know and they're about ready to abandon her because it's not worth their game to continue pushing for her to stay.

I just hate how everyone is being so cagey when Keesha is asking. Like just let this girl know the news. :lol:

The Safety Suite comp is done and Christmas, Da'vonne, David, Cody, Kevin, Bayleigh, and Ian all played with Christmas winning and Ian being her +1 surprisingly. It sounds as if Nicole F told her beforehand to choose him if she won as Memphis was planning to target Ian this week. Nominations are going on now. It's a bit up in the air who he will nominate, but It seems as if he will nominate David and Nicole A with David being his target.

EDIT: David and Nicole A are the noms. Supposedly he said something sort of off-color towards David when nominating him. Not in good taste at the very least.

Off of spoiler talk real quick, Memphis is probably the best person to win HOH besides Janelle or Kaysar for their safety as he has no reason to target those two since they won't target him. It also leaves big threats in the house for others to deal with.