Florida Petition to Host 2021 Olympics | Inside Universal Forums

Florida Petition to Host 2021 Olympics

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Let’s assume in some crazy world this happened...

They would probably have to use the entirety of Central Florida to get it done. I’m talking Orlando, Disney, Lakeland, Tampa, etc. it’s the only way Florida could possibly construct an Olympics in 6 months. Use literally everything you have spread across the state.

The Olympic Village could be the DCP apartments. Heaven knows it wouldn’t be the first time a bunch of partying went down there. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Let’s assume in some crazy world this happened...

They would probably have to use the entirety of Central Florida to get it done. I’m talking Orlando, Disney, Lakeland, Tampa, etc. it’s the only way Florida could possibly construct an Olympics in 6 months. Use literally everything you have spread across the state.

The Olympic Village could be the DCP apartments :lol:

If Disney started building now, they could be ready for the 2024 Olympics.

Hey I'm a Floridian, but you can't deny that some of our leaders don't make it easy to take us seriously. Case in point is this. Also, our Sunshine State Laws, which I fully support, make the Florida man stories easy clickbait.
Oh, this is a strange call at best

I just love seeing disgruntled people unhappy

As far as the Olympics, they're a waste of time, money, and have resulted in poor people losing their homes, all under the veil of world unity

So I never ever never want to see Florida host them, as I don't personally support the Olympics

Oh gawd...maybe I'm becoming disgruntled

Oh, this is a strange call at best

I just love seeing disgruntled people unhappy

As far as the Olympics, they're a waste of time, money, and have resulted in poor people losing their homes, all under the veil of world unity

So I never ever never want to see Florida host them, as I don't personally support the Olympics

Oh gawd...maybe I'm becoming disgruntled

You just guaranteed that this happens. Irony is a powerful force.