Fantastic Four (2025) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Four (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, we have our writers - Jeff Kaplan and Ian Springer. They are supposedly not just working on F4, but future F4 installments as well. I normally wouldn't get too worried about this stuff, but with a property that desperately needs to be done right, I looked into their credits and they've done... almost nothing. That's not a bad thing per say. Maybe they just had a really good pitch and script for the franchise and Marvel decided to go with them based on that.

Deadline had this to say on them:
"As for Kaplan and Springer, while new to the scene, the writing duo is one of the hotter screenwriter teams in town, having sold a number of specs in the past year. One of those high-profile projects is the Warner Bros. comedy Disaster Wedding, which recently landed Palm Springs helmer Max Barbakow to direct."

It will be very interesting to see how this turns out, but we've seen Feige pluck up and coming duos like this before, namely with the Russo Brothers and that couldn't have worked out better.

FF has been delayed by three months due to Blade being pushed and will now release February 15, 2025.

If this is true, while he's an incredibly high caliber actor, I hate this with every fiber of my being. Cast him as Doom and we're talking.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
YESSSSSSSS ok, while I want Jim from the Office to play him this is also a really great choice....I also think he could play Doom as well

Honestly would have loved Jim from the office but this choice would be the better one

I can see Adam killing it at this role

Adam Driver wil kill it no matter what he does. What I really hope he gets cast as though is Professor Snape in the new Potter show. He's literally perfect.

(Partially because I'm sick of anti-SJW videos from the same five or so people in my recommendations just because I watch movie-related videos, and this would just be giving that crowd a big juicy steak.)

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
lol

I'll wait for the casting to be called. Adam would be a good choice the rest....would not be in my top choices