Dr. Oddfellow: Twisted Origins (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Dr. Oddfellow: Twisted Origins (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Probably one of my favorites of the night. Lives up to the expectations of portraying Jack's Circus, but I'm especially happy that this is unmistakably Dr. Oddfellow's Icon House, and that no one comes in to steal that thunder. What a fun new character by the way, I imagine he'll be a lot of fan's new favorite Icon after this event. Felt like an expanded version of The Black Phone from last year with the amount of fabrics layered through each hallway with no idea on which layer might have a boohole and which might not, coupled with some nice trigger sounds and close quarters booholes. Excited to drop in again!

Been through everything but Chucky, and this is by far my favorite house of the year already. So much high energy and fun vibes, and they really use every last inch of this tent. Feels like a soundstage house!

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Really well done. The facade is just perfection. It’s truly an Oddfellow house. There’s mods to Jack, but he didn’t steal the show for Oddfellow. Even his “scene” u barley noticed him.

God who ever was controlling Lion on the last 4 hours of Sunday night, you deserve a metal!

I literally pointed at you, yelled “Oh look a Lion” to my friends as a joke, and you still came for the scare and totally blew my life away.
One of the best scares/moments since I have been going to HHN.

God who ever was controlling Lion on the last 4 hours of Sunday night, you deserve a metal!

I literally pointed at you, yelled “Oh look a Lion” to my friends as a joke, and you still came for the scare and totally blew my life away.
This reminds me it also got me good that night at around 9:30/10. I saw it get the person in front of me so I wasn’t expecting it to come at me at all. I walk be it and say “hey there lion” and it just moved it’s head then it lunged at me so good. An awesome moment from him.

I haven't experienced the house yet but it really sounds like this one has some great scares. If I didn't have the decapitation scare spoiled I would be BLOWN AWAY by it once I actually go through it.

I just now realized but we didn’t get a Madam Basiel scene. Kinda a let down with all they did with her this year.

I haven't experienced the house yet but it really sounds like this one has some great scares. If I didn't have the decapitation scare spoiled I would be BLOWN AWAY by it once I actually go through it.
You likely still very well may be. It’s completely different experiencing it for yourself!

Reactions: grlhowl
Might be the best tent house we ever had, and we have a lot of strong ones) it feels like Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters & Mayhem but tighter and more claustrophobic. Amazing details. Amazing decorations. Amazing costumes. Amazing theme. Might be the best carnival/ clown type house we ever had

Truly beautiful ( feels like that doll house we had
Feels like old school hhn.

The scares were
beheading scare
Lion puppet
Knife throwing scene