Aventura Hotel | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really like that logo, too.

What I don't like is the total number of logos on that map... it makes it look a bit cluttered. I feel like the only logos shown should be the three parks, CityWalk, and the 6 hotels. Maybe show a few highlights from the parks, but what they have now just seems excessive.

I agree.

If they limit the logos to just the Three Parks, CW, the Six Hotels; and not having any of the attractions in it would be beneficial for the future of the park, but who knows at this point.

I also love the logo for Adventura Hotel. It feels more modern and stays in-line with what they will do for the new hotel..and isn't it also going to be on the same level as CB in-terms of a Value Hotel? Because if-so, this could be a steal.

If they really want to sh*t on Avatar, they'd announce some Nintendo stuff on May 27th.

I am going to bet, that if they do big announcements, it will be during the week and before the Opening of Volcano Bay.

I agree.

If they limit the logos to just the Three Parks, CW, the Six Hotels; and not having any of the attractions in it would be beneficial for the future of the park, but who knows at this point.

I also love the logo for Adventura Hotel. It feels more modern and stays in-line with what they will do for the new hotel..and isn't it also going to be on the same level as CB in-terms of a Value Hotel? Because if-so, this could be a steal.

I am going to bet, that if they do big announcements, it will be during the week and before the Opening of Volcano Bay.

In terms of pricing, everything I've seen so far, has it coming in cheaper than CBBR.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Then yeah, this is going to be a hit.
When this opens, I see the price of CBBR rising due to proximity to VB. Aventura will take over CBBR's old pricing. Aventura will likely see a fairly large price increase when the Wet n Wild hotel opens, as Aventura is directly on-property and in a great location comparatively.

Reactions: JPRA513 and Joel
When this opens, I see the price of CBBR rising due to proximity to VB. Aventura will take over CBBR's old pricing. Aventura will likely see a fairly large price increase when the Wet n Wild hotel opens, as Aventura is directly on-property and in a great location comparatively.

I think CBBR's biggest asset is the pool and bowling that Aventura won't have. CBBR might be closer on the map but I would bet that some guests at CBBR could be further from VB than Aventura.

I can see Aventura being a massive hit, it might not have a big pool but when it's across the road from VB, who needs one.

I think CBBR's biggest asset is the pool and bowling that Aventura won't have. CBBR might be closer on the map but I would bet that some guests at CBBR could be further from VB than Aventura.

I can see Aventura being a massive hit, it might not have a big pool but when it's across the road from VB, who needs one.
People at Aventua will definitely be closer to VB than those in the Courtyard Suites. The people in the towers will be right next to a walkway and will have a gorgeous view AND a lazy river of their own.

It's pretty obvious to me once the hotel where WnW stood opens, the ones on actual property will be marketed with far more value and as the pricier options simply because people will be more than willing to pay those higher prices.

People at Aventua will definitely be closer to VB than those in the Courtyard Suites. The people in the towers will be right next to a walkway and will have a gorgeous view AND a lazy river of their own.

It's pretty obvious to me once the hotel where WnW stood opens, the ones on actual property will be marketed with far more value and as the pricier options simply because people will be more than willing to pay those higher prices.

I wonder how much of a difference in price the taller rooms with a Volcano view will have compared to rooms lower and facing the opposite direction.

The only way I can see cheaper prices at Wet n Wild is if Universal have completely overestimated the demand but I just can't see it.

I wonder how much of a difference in price the taller rooms with a Volcano view will have compared to rooms lower and facing the opposite direction.

The only way I can see cheaper prices at Wet n Wild is if Universal have completely overestimated the demand but I just can't see it.
I don't mean cheaper rooms than currently available at Universal... I think the WnW plot will be priced around what CBBR was when it opened.

I don't mean cheaper rooms than currently available at Universal... I think the WnW plot will be priced around what CBBR was when it opened.

The crazy thing is that CBBR is coming in about $100 more for 2 weeks this September compared to Rosen Inn. I think once Aventura opens, it will be fantastic value for money.

After listening to everybody here last year when booking trip, I don't think I can stay off site ever again.

The crazy thing is that CBBR is coming in about $100 more for 2 weeks this September compared to Rosen Inn. I think once Aventura opens, it will be fantastic value for money.

After listening to everybody here last year when booking trip, I don't think I can stay off site ever again.

The way it's set up at Universal it's convienent and comes with legit perks at a reasonable price difference. At Disney you seriously take a hit in room quality and amenities for the price hike for crappy bus service and EMH that is overcrowded.

And a side note, before leaving Universal during my last stint working for the company I did a room at Portofino.

I would not pay for that room again. Not even at a cheap rate.

CBBR I think is worth it for most people at rack rate and a steal at employee and FL resident rates.

I also can't be paid enough to stay at the Grand Floridian ever again.

I think Aventura will take CBBR's price and CBBR will get more expensive.

Having only heard (and never stayed there), I firmly think that CBBR is a weirdly good deal. Good rooms, killer theming. There's absolutely no reason those rooms should be that cheap.

So far, Aventura doesn't look like it will be as good of a resort as CBBR. The prices should reflect that.

Reactions: amityboattours
The way it's set up at Universal it's convienent and comes with legit perks at a reasonable price difference. At Disney you seriously take a hit in room quality and amenities for the price hike for crappy bus service and EMH that is overcrowded.

And a side note, before leaving Universal during my last stint working for the company I did a room at Portofino.

I would not pay for that room again. Not even at a cheap rate.

CBBR I think is worth it for most people at rack rate and a steal at employee and FL resident rates.

I also can't be paid enough to stay at the Grand Floridian ever again.

If I'm going to Orlando, it's always going to be at least for 2 weeks and I can't justify going for the more expensive hotels, especially when I'll be heading to Disney and SeaWorld. CBBR is perfectly priced for 2 weeks.

I seen a deal at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 2 weeks that's only $250 more than staying at CBBR and that includes Disney Dining plus park tickets and that's the only time I've been tempted to stay at Disney. I prefer Disneyland to Disney World as it has a similar set up to Universal where everything is closer together but Disneyland hotels are ridiculously priced, especially when hotels are so close to the entrance.

I think Aventura is closer to what I need than CBBR. Sure, CBBR has more to offer but personally for me, a room is mostly just somewhere to sleep and location is more important than amenities.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I really like AKL. I'd stay there if the deal was good and it involved a savannah view.

I've stayed at the Grand Californian. It's akin to GF for being over priced but the location offsets that a little. I've also done Paradise Pier and that was a joke. It might as well been an off brand old Marriott.

Hojo, the Hilton, any of the cute themed resorts, all better than DL's options.

Honestly there's not many Orlando area hotels that aren't Disney or Universals that I don't think are super shady.

I really like AKL. I'd stay there if the deal was good and it involved a savannah view.

I've stayed at the Grand Californian. It's akin to GF for being over priced but the location offsets that a little. I've also done Paradise Pier and that was a joke. It might as well been an off brand old Marriott.

Hojo, the Hilton, any of the cute themed resorts, all better than DL's options.

Honestly there's not many Orlando area hotels that aren't Disney or Universals that I don't think are super shady.

I found the Grand Californian to be a fascinating idea. I'm surprised Universal haven't went for that approach of having a hotel in one of the parks. Maybe they will be room when they build Nintendo.

I never thought about the rooms being shady in Orlando as I always viewed them as a place to sleep and get changed as we were always out the room for the majority of our time awake but looking back now, things are starting to look a little different.

I never thought about the rooms being shady in Orlando as I always viewed them as a place to sleep and get changed as we were always out the room for the majority of our time awake but looking back now, things are starting to look a little different.

Ha! i'm in exactly the same boat. Always thought WDW prices were exorbitant and never had a problem staying off-site. Then we stayed at CBBR...

If I'm going to Orlando, it's always going to be at least for 2 weeks and I can't justify going for the more expensive hotels, especially when I'll be heading to Disney and SeaWorld. CBBR is perfectly priced for 2 weeks.

I seen a deal at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 2 weeks that's only $250 more than staying at CBBR and that includes Disney Dining plus park tickets and that's the only time I've been tempted to stay at Disney. I prefer Disneyland to Disney World as it has a similar set up to Universal where everything is closer together but Disneyland hotels are ridiculously priced, especially when hotels are so close to the entrance.

I think Aventura is closer to what I need than CBBR. Sure, CBBR has more to offer but personally for me, a room is mostly just somewhere to sleep and location is more important than amenities.
I've never stayed at any Resort for Universal or Disney . But I can't imagine spending more money than necessary.