Aventura Hotel | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I doubt they will raise CBBR that much (at most 20 bucks a night) and the reasoning behind it is they don't want to ruin a good thing they have. CBBR being cheap lead to its huge success because people could stay on property for a relatively good price. You also have to remember each hotel is trying to attract a different clientele. Aventura for the young millennials and friends and CBBR for families.

It looks like a roller coaster font

It's a slightly modified version of this font:
Circa - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

I've never stayed at any Resort for Universal or Disney . But I can't imagine spending more money than necessary.

Luckily, the way CBBR came in, it worked out just as cheap as staying on I Drive but the unexpected thing I noticed was that CBBR was just a nice place to be, even when you had nothing to do.

It's a slightly modified version of this font:
Circa - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

Luckily, the way CBBR came in, it worked out just as cheap as staying on I Drive but the unexpected thing I noticed was that CBBR was just a nice place to be, even when you had nothing to do.

Yeah, when it was the 3 deluxe Resorts, It was more likely that I would stay in the area as opposed to staying on site. I do not think we've done a trip without staying on -site since CBBR opened.

The first time we stayed, it was incredible for the price. Now, we don't see that price anymore, but have had many times were we could still stay and feel we got our monies worth.

I recall someone telling me that CBBR was getting more (rate per night) than they ever expected. I do think they can go up more and sell it more as a family resort, I think the problem right now is that the suit style rooms are a good bargain for a lot folks that aren't sleeping families of 5 to 6 people.

I think when the new hotel opens, we'll, I just think it is being built more to fill that value families of 2 to 4 people would stay at and leaving the rooms at CBBR for the bigger families at a higher price point.

Universal Orlando Close Up | Universal's Aventura Hotel is Now On Sale - Close Up

EDIT: Found an image of one of the rooms on the website:
universals-aventura-hotel-standard-room-rendering-c.jpg

Last edited:
That's not really a value resort price. Thought it was supposed to be cheaper than the Bay.

Rates at Cabana Bay range from $189 to $249 for that exact same date.
Also, looking at it closer, a standard room at Aventura is 314 sq. ft. while a standard room at Cabana Bay is 300 sq. ft., so you are getting a slightly larger room at Aventura for the exact same rate.

Rates at Cabana Bay range from $189 to $249 for that exact same date.

We don't know much about this hotel yet but I would consider Cabana Bay to be the better hotel just because of the cool amenities (Bowling alley, large food court, lazy river). I think they may be aiming for an adult oriented hotel, a bit more luxurious than the Bay. If they put a restaurant/lounge on the rooftop, I can see it being the equivalent to the California Grill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andysol
We don't know much about this hotel yet but I would consider Cabana Bay to be to better hotel just because of the cool amenities (Bowling alley, large food court, lazy river). I think they may be aiming for an adult oriented hotel, a bit more luxurious than the Bay. If they put a restaurant/lounge on the rooftop, I can see it being the equivalent to the California Grill.

They are.

We don't know much about this hotel yet but I would consider Cabana Bay to be to better hotel just because of the cool amenities (Bowling alley, large food court, lazy river). I think they may be aiming for an adult oriented hotel, a bit more luxurious than the Bay.
I do get the impression that they are pursuing a more adult market with this hotel, but they do make a point of mentioning a splash pad for kids at the pool. I think the difference in amenities is essentially meaningless by the simple virtue of proximity to Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls (and Volcano Bay).

The interior shots remind me of a nicer hotel in somewhere like Turkey. Not half bad for the rate

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
As someone who goes to Istanbul *a lot*, I couldn't agree more... very eastern European of them lol. They'll be able to charge more simply because it's onsite accommodations. I'm still surprised by how generic the design is considering how well decorated the other resorts are.

Reactions: Jon84
I wasn't aware that the towers opened late. Did they have bookings that had to be cancelled?
Yeah, bookings initially went on sale for March 28th, but the first tower didn't actually end up having rooms ready until a couple of weeks after that. I assume they just gave those guests a room in one of the other buildings. Or walked them to a different resort.