Antarctica 2016 Refurb: Non-Rider Queue, New Entrance | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica 2016 Refurb: Non-Rider Queue, New Entrance

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's such a shame that the ride is such a dud, Antarctica is pretty close to being such a cool area of the park otherwise.

I wish they would redo the poor quality animation throughout the ride. The ride is a massive missed opportunity but I still ride it every time I am at Sea World.

The projection screens Seaworld uses in Antarctica and Turtle Trek are bad as well, you can see the seams everywhere, makes the image look very uneven.

Those ugly fences in the queue are slightly better now. They installed new lower ones of a similar style and now there is one row of them instead of two. (Referring to the pre show room)

Those ugly fences in the queue are slightly better now. They installed new lower ones of a similar style and now there is one row of them instead of two. (Referring to the pre show room)
Was there Monday and did not notice the fence in the pre-show, so that's a good thing. The original ones were very noticeable, and it is only now that I realize the one fence has been removed.