"All New Nighttime Experience at Universal's Islands of Adventure"? | Inside Universal Forums

"All New Nighttime Experience at Universal's Islands of Adventure"?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GAcoaster

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
Just saw a commercial with a family at Universal enjoying Fast & Furious and then they mentioned "All New Nighttime Experience at Universal's Islands of Adventure". I rewound the DVR twice to make sure I heard it correctly (thinking maybe they meant the new show at Studios), but they definitely said IoA. Do they mean the castle show at Hogwarts or is there going to be something more?

Just saw a commercial with a family at Universal enjoying Fast & Furious and then they mentioned "All New Nighttime Experience at Universal's Islands of Adventure". I rewound the DVR twice to make sure I heard it correctly (thinking maybe they meant the new show at Studios), but they definitely said IoA. Do they mean the castle show at Hogwarts or is there going to be something more?

I assume the castle show

Did they show any promotional material of Hogwarts at night during that?

I would assume they are talking about Nighttime Lights.

UOR considers that IOAs nighttime show.